• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Free Association

mainstays

• Members

[quote]
Wow, those do look scrumptious!!

Even better than...

Hershey's Kisses
[/quote]

Hehehehe, as popular as Hershey's chocolate is, it can't hold a candle to Wilbur's.

Wilbur's has no paraffin, as does Hershey's.
[i]
((((Here is an astoundingly eye-opening experiment to try::::

Get some wilbur buds (by mail order if you can't any other way) and then let a few of them slowly melt in your mouth. You'll notice the smooth, honest, creamy chocolate flavor and texture. MMMMMMMMMMM, YUMMMY!!!

Now do the same thing with a hershey's kiss. Soon you'll notice a greasy, waxy foreign texture. AAAAH, You noticed already. :wink: ))))[/i]

Now then in keeping with the subject of this thread:::

[size=18][color=brown][b]Wilbur's 5 lb Milk-Chocolate Almond Bar[/b][/color][/size]
Please click here:::

http://www.wilburbuds.com/

• Members

[quote]
[i]((((Here is an astoundingly eye-opening experiment to try::::

Get some wilbur buds (by mail order if you can't any other way) and then let a few of them slowly melt in your mouth. You'll notice the smooth, honest, creamy chocolate flavor and texture. MMMMMMMMMMM, YUMMMY!!!

Now do the same thing with a hershey's kiss. Soon you'll notice a greasy, waxy foreign texture. AAAAH, You noticed already. Wink )))) [/i]
[/quote]

I'm looking forward to trying this experiment with the Wilbur Buds...but not with the Hershey's Kisses. Blecchh!! :frog :lol:

Speaking of wax, though...

Remember wax [i]candies[/i]? You didn't actually eat the wax (obviously), but there was usually something juicy inside that you could eat.

• Members

[quote]
Speaking of wax, though...

Remember wax candies? You didn't actually eat the wax (obviously), but there was usually something juicy inside that you could eat.
[/quote]

Speaking of which,

Please click here:::

http://www.newcomerscns.com/page17.html

[b]Syrup Filled Wax Bottles, and other hard to find candies[/b]

• Members

Now then, we also have our own newly invented milkshakes:::

[b]Chocolate Cherry Cordial Milkshake[/b] [i](((It's a standard [color=darkred][b][size=18]cherry milkshake [/size][/b][/color]from Dairy Queen, with[size=18][color=brown] [b]three scoops of hot fudge sauce[/b][/color][/size], all blended together)))[/i] :D :mrgreen:

• Members

A hearty welcome to you, Sue.

:clap: :clap: :sing: :sing: :clap: :clap:

Come and join our very own [size=18][color=brown][b]chocolate Fest[/b][/color][/size]

We'll design and develop chocolate delights to tickle your innards. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

You are most welcome. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now you get to design/create your very own chocolate delight. :D :mrgreen: It has to be something new and innovative. :wink:

[i]
***PE anticipates Sue's creation with taste buds a-drooling. :D ***[/i]

• Members

Delectable.... :mrgreen:

[i]Take a homemade chocolate chip brownie and cover with chocolate pudding, and then alternately layer with fresh whipped cream, chocolate pudding, crushed peanuts, and cherries. Continue the process until you have created a chocolate mountain which is capped with whipped cream and a huge cherry, and drizzle with chocolate sauce.......I can just about taste it now...... :mrgreen: [/i]

Anyone care to join me..... :tum