• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christmas Project 2024

Jerry

• Members

Last year, I started a new Christmas project for my friends and church family. I would like to try the same thing this year too, Lord willing.

The project was to get those interested to submit to me what their favourite passages or verses are, and what theme they would most like a poem written for them to be about. Basically, I will take your ideas and favourite verses and put together into a poem specifically for you. Yes, I will share them with others (like on my website), if that is okay with you, but the poem will be dedicated to you.

Here are some from the Christmas Project I did last year, to give you an idea of how this will work out. Can’t promise to make a poem for everyone that submits to me - but I will be praying about it and will work on these poems as the Lord guides me in this endeavour.

You can also see my most recent poems (from 2021 on) listed near the top of this page:

Some of these poems came together from personal study and meditation on the Scriptures, but many of these recent ones (and a good percentage of my poems overall) came from praying for words to comfort or be a blessing to others going through trials.

Feel free to reply to this thread or pm me to give me your feedback and suggestions on this project, as well as what you would like to see in a poem for you.

I would love to write more poems this year like I did last year to be a blessing to each one here (as much as I am able and as the Lord guides).

In Jesus’ precious name and for His glory,
Jerry Bouey

Here are the links to poems written for the Christmas Project 2024:

God Is Still Upon His Throne