• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New here

Kienyui

• Members

Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
I am Muh Plavious Kienyui. I am here to cry to christians. I am living an unbearable life. I have attempted suicide 3 times but God keeps saving me. I cry to everyone just like blind Bartimaeus cried to Jesus to have mercy on me. I pray for divine favour to locate me. I pray for destiny helpers. I don't want to post graphics pictures but I believe The Lord will speak to hearts to touch me in a special way. Christianity has been the best and worse thing that ever happened to me. Best because it gave me hope for tomorrow and best because it console me of my predicament. It has been the worse thing because I lost everything through Christianity. I lost love, family and self confidence. 
The lord bless you as you pray and help me. 

It will be a pleasure to talk to some one.

• Members
5 hours ago, Kienyui said:

Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
I am Muh Plavious Kienyui. I am here to cry to christians. I am living an unbearable life. I have attempted suicide 3 times but God keeps saving me. I cry to everyone just like blind Bartimaeus cried to Jesus to have mercy on me. I pray for divine favour to locate me. I pray for destiny helpers. I don't want to post graphics pictures but I believe The Lord will speak to hearts to touch me in a special way. Christianity has been the best and worse thing that ever happened to me. Best because it gave me hope for tomorrow and best because it console me of my predicament. It has been the worse thing because I lost everything through Christianity. I lost love, family and self confidence. 
The lord bless you as you pray and help me. 

It will be a pleasure to talk to some one.

Apparently, God wants you around here on earth to use to help other people you can be sympathetic towards. You have to stay in the Word and keep your eyes focused on him. What the world takes away physically God can replace one hundred fold spiritually. 

• Members
24 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Apparently, God wants you around here on earth to use to help other people you can be sympathetic towards. You have to stay in the Word and keep your eyes focused on him. What the world takes away physically God can replace one hundred fold spiritually. 

Thank you for encouraging. Though Christianity is my worse nightmare. I still find comfort and hope in christ Jesus