• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

She Got Saved!

• Administrators

One of our members has been talking with an old friend of his for a while. She's been reading the Bible and asking him questions. Today he asked my hubs to meet them for lunch and talk with her to answer other questions. Lunch took about an hour and a half, but the upshot is that she got saved!  We are working on scheduling a baptism (have to borrow another church's baptistry), so it would be wonderful if she were ready to be baptized. Please pray that she will begin coming to church and will be open to discipleship. 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, WellWithMySoul said:

That is sooooooooo awesome, LuAnne!  That brings joyful tears!  Indeed, I will pray that she will go to church and be open to discipleship!  (By the way, your little guy is such a precious looking little man!)

Appreciate that greatly!

He is so precious. I haven't seen him in over 2 weeks because of being sick. But I get to keep him ALL DAY tomorrow. I cannot wait! 😍

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

That is so awesome, praise the Lord

Have you looked at getting your own baptistry? We bought one from https://www.portablebaptistry.com a few years back and it works great for us.

We don't have anywhere to put it right now. But I will for sure show Randy. Thanks!

• Members
1 hour ago, HappyChristian said:

We don't have anywhere to put it right now. But I will for sure show Randy. Thanks!

They're a wonderful alternative to a full baptistry. Being that the church is being held in a home it's impossible to have a full baptistry. But, these portable ones are excellent! 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

We're also limited in room so we keep it in a closet and set it up when needed. It's modular.

Ok, thanks! It would be handy to have when needed, for sure!

I used to work for an evangelist who liked to use a cattle trough to baptize. It was convenient when we were at churches that didn't have a baptistry, but it was also not easy to store. lol