• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Retailer closed, Bed Bath & Beyond

Go to solution Solved by Salyan,

• Members

You see these major retailers and huge department stores, for many years. You start thinking that they will be here forever. But like Sears, everything has an ending. I believe sometimes their logo or name are purchased, and they remain selling stuff online, but this is not the same,  neither the same owners. I believe you can still buy craftsman (Sears) tools, in some retailer stores.

image.thumb.jpg.826a603a5c433d75e41cccf87a5af5fe.jpg

Edited by TheGloryLand

• Members
51 minutes ago, Salyan said:

BBB deserved to shut down in Canada. Their prices were ridiculous. Even their clearance prices are still too expensive. ?

That’s where the big savings coupons kick in. They spent millions sending them out through the mail. There will be many employees out of work.

• Members

Besides, the coupons are only good until Wednesday at any rate. I don't know if BBB will try to go on as an internet entity or not, but, I think they would be foolish to do so. They've lost a great deal of their customer base.