• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New Virus Out of China?

SureWord

• Members

I've been seeing reports of a new virus or perhaps another mutation of Covid that it happening in China. Apparently, whole cities are being locked down again most notably X'ian and I've seen videos of men in biohazard suits spraying the streets with some kind of liquid and then blasting it with flame throwers. This new virus apparently causes people to bleed from the eyes, ears, nose etc. which is a hemorrhagic fever like Ebola or Hantavirus.

The "good" news, if any, is these type of viruses don't spread to far  because they infect and kill the host quickly.

Unless, of course, it's another Fauci made virus.

• Members
8 hours ago, SureWord said:

I've been seeing reports of a new virus or perhaps another mutation of Covid that it happening in China. Apparently, whole cities are being locked down again most notably X'ian and I've seen videos of men in biohazard suits spraying the streets with some kind of liquid and then blasting it with flame throwers. This new virus apparently causes people to bleed from the eyes, ears, nose etc. which is a hemorrhagic fever like Ebola or Hantavirus.

The "good" news, if any, is these type of viruses don't spread to far  because they infect and kill the host quickly.

Unless, of course, it's another Fauci made virus.

Could you give me the source of this information. Thanks. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, E Morales said:

I got in trouble for attacking other members here, be careful, they lock my for a few days.

I'm not attacking...just making an observation. Apparently it was still okay for you to attack me several times...but that's okay...I'm a big boy. ? Thanks for the warning, though. Hope you're enjoying 2022.

Are you looking forward to tracking this alleged new virus out of China? 

Edited by BrotherTony