• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Bible College Fundraiser

Jordan Kurecki

• Members

It's time again for Fairhaven Baptist College's Volleyball Marathon. Please support me This is a fundraiser. I need at least $50 to participate. You can go to the school's website at http://www.fairhavenbaptistcollege.org/donate/volleyball-marathon From there, you can go to the donate page and click on Volleyball Marathon. Pleas be sure to include my name on the donate page.

Help me out :)

Edited by Jordan Kurecki

• Members
Just now, Jordan Kurecki said:

It's time again for Fairhaven Baptist College's Volleyball Marathon. Please support me This is a fundraiser. I need at least $50 to participate. You can go to the school's website at www.fairhavenbaptistcollege.org. From there, you can go to the donate page and click on Volleyball Marathon. Pleas be sure to include my name on the donate page.

Help me out :)

Jordan,

Could you explain what the Volleyball Marathon is about and what the fund raiser is for?

I am considering a donate for your sake, but I would desire more information before doing so.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

Jordan,

Could you explain what the Volleyball Marathon is about and what the fund raiser is for?

I am considering a donate for your sake, but I would desire more information before doing so.

The following link explains things:

http://www.fairhavenbaptistcollege.org/donate/volleyball-marathon

Edited by Jordan Kurecki

• Members
6 hours ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

Brother Jordan,

1.  Can I donate through a phone call to the college?

2.  Would you rather a donation to your bill directly, or a donate to the Volleyball Marathon?

(Note: I am considering a $50 donation.)

Well for this I would prefer a donation for the Volleyball Marathon, you can donate by calling the college, however there is a donate online button on the link I provided, just make sure they know it is for me. 

I would highly appreciate it Pastor Markle. 

BTW, are you coming anytime soon to do chapel for us?

• Members
1 minute ago, Jordan Kurecki said:

BTW, are you coming anytime soon to do chapel for us?

Brother Jordan,

I would certainly be willing to come if I received another invite; however, another invite has not been presented.  They probably are hesitant due to the 4.25 hr. distance.

On the other hand, at present I AM planning to attend the preaching conference in April.

• Members
1 minute ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

Brother Jordan,

I would certainly be willing to come if I received another invite; however, another invite has not been presented.  They probably are hesitant due to the 4.25 hr. distance.

On the other hand, at present I AM planning to attend the preaching conference in April.

Well I look forward to seeing you.

• Members
Just now, Jordan Kurecki said:

Well I look forward to seeing you.

And I do also look forward to seeing you.

I am hoping that they will allow me to set up my book table again this year.  If so, you would be able to find me there.

Edited by Pastor Scott Markle

• Members
On 2/12/2016 at 10:58 AM, Pastor Scott Markle said:

Brother Jordan,

The Volleyball Marathon donation has been completed through the online method (via paypal).

I am notifying you here because I do not know how they might go about giving you notification.

Thank you very much!