• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Any Interest in a Forum Bible Study

• Members

Our two week reading commitment ends today.  Tomorrow I plan to begin the actually Bible study thread with the title -- "A Forum Bible Study on 2 & 3 John."  I am both nervous and excited -- nervous because I am somewhat responsible to guide the study, excited because I am looking forward to the mutual edification from the study.  With the beginning of the Bible study tomorrow, I will be presenting the opening question as -- What are the primary themes of each epistle respectively, and in which verses are those themes to be found?  After that, we will consider a general outline (breakdown) for each epistle respectively.  Then we will begin to "dig" more deeply into the truth and wisdom that we find from paragraph to paragraph and from verse to verse. 

I truly do pray that this forum Bible study will be spiritually profitable unto all who engage therewith, whether as spectators or as contributors.  For those who may wish to express a testimony concerning the benefit of the Bible study as we proceed, this thread would be an appropriate place for that testimony.

• Administrators

Well, I'm sad...I have not been on much due to life here, so I just noticed this thread. I was not aware of the reading commitment, so did not do that. However, I will read it now. I will just observe for the first while (maybe the entire time), to give myself time to read it more than once and once.