• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I'm Thankful that I found this Online Community

Old Regular

• Members

Although I can't post in many forums, I am very thankful that I found this online community of KJB believing, reading, teaching folks. It is like the Psalmist wrote in Psalm 133
:

1. Behold, how good and how pleasantit is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard,even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3. As the dew of Hermon,and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing,even life for evermore.

• Members

Although I can't post in many forums, I am very thankful that I found this online community of KJB believing, reading, teaching folks. It is like the Psalmist wrote in Psalm 133
:

You know what, I had not noticed this scripture used ever and I certainly don't ever recall it used this way. Great application! Fellowship in Christ among brothers and sisters is sweet. This fellowship the world can never understand, we need more brothers and sisters.