• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Smile! God loves you! 2011

• Members

First, may you embrace the blessed hope in this new year, if you've not done so already.

Second, we who have this hope can smile, God does love us.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Third, those who have not received Christ as Lord have a very serious eternal prOBlem.

John 3:36 ...and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Have a happy and blessed New Year!

• Members

Praise God!

I may not have a smile continually on my face, but I'm always smiling on the inside, amen.

Psalms 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

I'm looking forward to many blessings in 2011, both from the Lord and to the Lord. biggrin.gif