• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

From New Zealand

william

• Members

My name is William and I live in New Zealand. Im 49 years of age and have been searching for God for 20 years, unbelievable really. Finding a bible believing church in this part of the world is more than a challenge as most are charasmatic. Finding God has been harder though, its like trying to walk up a slippery slope. a couple of feet traveled and I slip right back down again, over and over the same thing. Its soul destroyng I tell you, searching for an invisable God is too hard. I love reading the bible and would love to experience what the bible promises but finding reality in everyday life seems impossible. Not a positive testimony Im afraid but the facts are the facts unfortunately.

• Members
...searching for an invisable God is too hard.....

Jeremiah 29:13 - And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

God is within you, and you've already found Him. But our journey to know Him more intimately is an awesome lifelong experience, so sit back and enjoy the ride (there's going to be a few bumps along the road). :smile Welcome!

Love,
Madeline

• Members

Hi William. The Lord knows where you are. He knows you intimately and remembers your frame...that it is but dust.

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 145:18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

Welcome to OB.

• Members
My name is William and I live in New Zealand. Im 49 years of age and have been searching for God for 20 years, unbelievable really. Finding a bible believing church in this part of the world is more than a challenge as most are charasmatic. Finding God has been harder though, its like trying to walk up a slippery slope. a couple of feet traveled and I slip right back down again, over and over the same thing. Its soul destroyng I tell you, searching for an invisable God is too hard. I love reading the bible and would love to experience what the bible promises but finding reality in everyday life seems impossible. Not a positive testimony Im afraid but the facts are the facts unfortunately.

William, I couldn't help but notice that for someone that doesn't have a personal relationship you use alot to the terminology that believers us? It sounds like the Holy Spirit is knocking at your heart's door. This link will thoroughly explain how to know Jesus Christ personally as your Savior.

http://www.biblebelievers.com/AllThis.html