• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christ returns 2030

• Members

Matt.25

1. [13] Watch therefore, for ye know neither theday nor the hour wherein the Son of man come.

🤫Man never learns, and is always trying to find out, when will Christ return the second time. It seems like the more years that they are preaching and in the ministry, that they forget this verse they somehow have a revealing view that makes them know, this secret. 🤫 
Edited by TheGloryLand

• Members
2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Could you please post where someone has stated that Christ would come back in 2030? I've seen a lot of questions, but I've not seen where anyone has specifically stated this. Thanks.

I don’t wanna put one Church or person on the spot, but if you go to YouTube and put Christ returns 2030 you have plenty to watch

• Members
7 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

I don’t wanna put one Church or person on the spot, but if you go to YouTube and put Christ returns 2030 you have plenty to watch

In other words, you're bloviating again. Thanks. That's all I needed to know.

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

In other words, you're bloviating again. Thanks. That's all I needed to know.

My sinner friends, I will link you to one since you insist. You might learn something. But I did not want to confuse you more, since you love attacking. 

• Members
26 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

My sinner friends, I will link you to one since you insist. You might learn something. But I did not want to confuse you more, since you love attacking. 

This is talking about the Second Coming of Christ to set up His Kingdom. It leaves the Rapture of the church out. I have listened to several under the heading you said to listen to, and they ALL seem to be coming from the Jewish perspective. They are also flying in the face of Scripture where it says of the day or the hour knows no man. Only GOD knows when these things will happen. 

So, let me see... YOU'RE not a sinner? There was no need for me to "learn" anything as I have studied, preached, and taught on these things for forty plus years. It seems the only one confused would be TGL. Pointing out error when it comes to Scripture isn't attacking. You've got an awfully thin skin for an evangelist. Sad.

Maybe one of the full-time pastors could give a timeline. I've got one, but don't know if it will post.

FB_IMG_1729633134815.jpg.0a4f6636930894364e316d57f3ec0ba3.jpg. l 

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members

Title of this post Christ returns 2030. I did not mention Rapture, but you did. BT you wanted proof and I give you the websites you still trying to change the subject now. And my favorite Pastor will often say he’s still learning, I respect him for this, saying this. Since you don’t humble yourself, you will not be exalted in your teaching. Only the heavenly father knows everything, my friend.

• Members
2 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Title of this post Christ returns 2030. I did not mention Rapture, but you did. BT you wanted proof and I give you the websites you still trying to change the subject now. And my favorite Pastor will often say he’s still learning, I respect him for this, saying this. Since you don’t humble yourself, you will not be exalted in your teaching. Only the heavenly father knows everything, my friend.

I can be very humble. But, I can also be very direct when pointing out error and sensationalized or poorly directed material.  So, where have I tried to change the subject? To be honest Eddie, you really need to be more clear about your subject matter. When most IFB Christians think of Christ's "return," they're thinking of the rapture. Remember, Eddie, dispensationalists divide his coming into two phases. You should know this with you allegedly being an evangelist.