• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Bible mentioned nothing about women leading the world at the end of time

TheGloryLand

• Members

From the Old Testament to the New Testament, we have seen that the man has always been the leaders, kings, and heads of household. What does the Bible say, about women’s role in leading nations, and countries in this world at end times? Will God, let a woman control this world, and why? 🌎

• Members
2 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

From the Old Testament to the New Testament, we have seen that the man has always been the leaders, kings, and heads of household. What does the Bible say, about women’s role in leading nations, and countries in this world at end times? Will God, let a woman control this world, and why? 🌎

Have you read your Bible? The Bible tells us about the antichrist... It gives the number of his name...666..says HE will make a pact with Israel...We also know that women HAVE led nations...Golda Meir (so) for Israel; Margaret Thatcher for the UK, along with Teresa May; Indira Gandhi for India; Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, et Al, have had female heads of state. But none are ever foretold to be a world leader, though Angela Merkel seemed to come mighty close. 

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Have you read your Bible? The Bible tells us about the antichrist... It gives the number of his name...666..says HE will make a pact with Israel...We also know that women HAVE led nations...Golda Meir (so) for Israel; Margaret Thatcher for the UK, along with Teresa May; Indira Gandhi for India; Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, et Al, have had female heads of state. But none are ever foretold to be a world leader, though Angela Merkel seemed to come mighty close. 

What more does it say about the antichrist and the woman, can He use the woman during the end times. I noticed you use the capital H so I did also. Can this antichrist be a transgender converting from man to woman?  We know this sin is very popular right now, and gaining popularity. When the antichrist comes, or he might be already born, many will be fooled. Are there transgender in the Bible?

• Members
14 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

What more does it say about the antichrist and the woman, can He use the woman during the end times. I noticed you use the capital H so I did also. Can this antichrist be a transgender converting from man to woman?  We know this sin is very popular right now, and gaining popularity. When the antichrist comes, or he might be already born, many will be fooled. Are there transgender in the Bible?

The Bible is clear...why are you consistently trying to muddy the water when it comes to issues in Scripture? It's NOT a transgender, Eddie. The woman mentioned is the nation of Israel. You claim to be an evangelist yet seem to have very little understanding when it comes to many Scriptural teachings. Sad... very sad.

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members

In Isaiah 3, it teaches that God's judgement is usually on a nation when women and children lead.

Judges was a time of apostasy, and God's judgment was upon the nation of Israel every time they wandered. He used the prophetess Deborah as part of His plan to deliver His people. We see Him delivering His people through Esther - but she was not ruling then (though she was the new queen),

Isaiah 3:4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

All that being said, there is nothing about women rulers in the endtimes. In Revelation 17, it says a woman rides (ie. controls) the beast - but it is not a female ruler, but a religious system (the one world church/Catholicism, also the city headquartering the religion - see Revelation 17:18) controlling the Antichrist and his system (ie. the political powers), at least until a certain point in the tribulation period (the midpoint) when the Antichrist and his allies will destroy the woman, as mentioned in Revelation 17:16-17. This will more than likely be the midpoint when he is no longer pointing the way to the religious system, but will instead declare himself as God in the temple of God and will kill all those who will not worship him or receive his mark. See 2 Thessalonians 2, Daniel 9:27; and Matthew 24:15.

• Members
51 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

The Bible is clear...why are you consistently trying to muddy the water when it comes to issues in Scripture? It's NOT a transgender, Eddie. The woman mentioned is the nation of Israel. You claim to be an evangelist yet seem to have very little understanding when it comes to many Scriptural teachings. Sad... very sad.

What does being a Evangelist have to do with this post? I think you’re the one that has much to learn. But I imagine you could make a good pot of spaghetti with meatballs. 😀

• Members
1 minute ago, TheGloryLand said:

What does being a Evangelist have to do with this post? I think you’re the one that has much to learn. But I imagine you could make a good pot of spaghetti with meatballs. 😀

Being an evangelist has a LOT to do with it when they should know the book they're preaching from. It's pretty clear that you are lacking. And yes, I DO make some incredible spaghetti and meatballs. Feel free to stop by if you're ever in our area. 😉

• Members
1 minute ago, BrotherTony said:

Being an evangelist has a LOT to do with it when they should know the book they're preaching from. It's pretty clear that you are lacking. And yes, I DO make some incredible spaghetti and meatballs. Feel free to stop by if you're ever in our area. 😉

I do love spicy meatballs with my pasta, but going back to Evangelist. an evangelist shares the gospel of Christ and salvation to all those who are open to hearing freely. If I were to share this only, I would not need to know anything else. for everything else is just information for the theologians and those that are needing more to teach.

• Members
1 minute ago, TheGloryLand said:

I do love spicy meatballs with my pasta, but going back to Evangelist. an evangelist shares the gospel of Christ and salvation to all those who are open to hearing freely. If I were to share this only, I would not need to know anything else. for everything else is just information for the theologians and those that are needing more to teach.

I've NEVER met an evangelist who seems to be as ill equipped as the poster I am conversing with. The Gospel is indeed first and foremost our mission, but it should not be to the detriment of other Biblical teachings. It's a poor excuse for not knowing ones Bible. 

• Members
55 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I've NEVER met an evangelist who seems to be as ill equipped as the poster I am conversing with. The Gospel is indeed first and foremost our mission, but it should not be to the detriment of other Biblical teachings. It's a poor excuse for not knowing ones Bible. 

It's like an Italian, that doesn't know how to make his own tomato sauce or pasta. Lost 🤣