• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Conservative Evangelical Changes Position on Homosexuality

• Members

Conservative writer, former university president, and preacher Richard Hayes who wrote a book on the Biblical stand on homosexuality (The Moral Vision of the New Testament) which has been used in many Bible colleges and universities around the world, has changed his views on homosexuality. His son is a co-writer with his father on a new book, "The Widening of God’s Mercy: Sexuality Within the Biblical Story,” released this past September.  More information is in the article. This was just one article that I came across this morning on homosexuality and Christians. Out of the 25 stories in the news, 16 were on homosexuality and how Christians are losing the war against it. 

We, as Christians know that the Bible is against homosexuality and sexual deviancy. It's a shame to see "Christians" falling to public popular opinion on the subject. We need to remain a light in a lost and dying world and be standing against those who fall to heresy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/conservative-christians-just-lost-their-scholarly-trump-card-on-same-sex-relationships/ar-BB1lhTT8?ocid=chromentpnews&pc=U526&cvid=8a26b0be568a407bb95edf17c9d325a3&ei=14

• Members

Those ministers that are selling out to the devil‘s work are selling themselves and their loved ones to hell. I mentioned here a while back ago that my adopted daughter that I raised up from two years old decided to go gay. I told her she was born a woman or female, someday she’ll return back.  I have a brother in Christ that his daughter also turned gay, but he opened the door to her plus couple. I opened my door only to my daughter only.

• Members
21 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Those ministers that are selling out to the devil‘s work are selling themselves and their loved ones to hell. I mentioned here a while back ago that my adopted daughter that I raised up from two years old decided to go gay. I told her she was born a woman or female, someday she’ll return back.  I have a brother in Christ that his daughter also turned gay, but he opened the door to her plus couple. I opened my door only to my daughter only.

I agree that the ministers who allow this wicked, heretical doctrine enter into their congregations are leading their people astray and will be held deeply accountable for the condition their flocks when they stand before the Lord. 

A pastor friend of ours sent his daughter off to Bethany Christian College, and she returned home with a lesbian girlfriend, telling her parents that she was going to marry the other woman. This was three years ago. Now she claims she is non-binary and is involved in all kinds of debauchery. He and I both have a friend who left the church, divorced his wife and married a man he'd been friends with for years. He used to be a layman in the church. When he tried to make us affirm and accept his "marriage" and we wouldn't, he attacked us both with rumors, stalking, and other divisive actions. Many of these kinds of people are becoming more militaristic in their actions towards those who disagree with them.