• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Will Christians Still Vote For Trump… ??

Go to solution Solved by CatahoulaMom,

• Members

Who was president when abortion was put down by the Supreme Court?

https://19thnews.org/2024/01/trump-abortion-restrictions/

Which major candidate will even listen, beyond paying ear service, to a pro-life person?

Does the sin so prevalent in our own lives make abortion a minor issue?

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;

and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee...

Jeremiah 1:5

• Members
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SGO said:

Which major candidate will even listen, beyond paying ear service, to a pro-life person?

I believe Trump is the last conservative president, American will have. Others that come after him, are very moderated and open to non Christians lifestyle and faith. I heard Trump is selling American Bibles now, this is not a good sign. 🇺🇸 

Edited by TheGloryLand

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

I believe Trump is the last conservative president, American will have. Others that come after him, are very moderated and open to non Christians lifestyle and faith. I heard Trump is selling American Bibles now, this is not a good sign. 🇺🇸 

"Patriotic, prayerful and rightwing Americans are being offered the chance to purchase – for a mere $59.99 – a Bible endorsed by Donald Trump, in the latest example of the former US president touting wares to the American public."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/26/trump-selling-bible

While 

"President Joe Biden has never hidden the fact that his Catholic roots can make it difficult to be a politician in favor of abortion rights. In fact, he still rarely uses the word “abortion” at all.

But as the 2024 election comes into focus, Biden is poised to run the most overtly abortion rights platform of any general election candidate in political history (SGO) as he and his team navigate the first presidential cycle in the post-Roe era."

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/22/biden-abortion-2024-campaign-reelection-00103158

How many human beings will have to die in order for Christians to get their priorities straight?

The LORD hath called me from the womb;

from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Isaiah 49:1

• Members
7 hours ago, SGO said:

"Patriotic, prayerful and rightwing Americans are being offered the chance to purchase – for a mere $59.99 – a Bible endorsed by Donald Trump, in the latest example of the former US president touting wares to the American public."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/26/trump-selling-bible

While 

"President Joe Biden has never hidden the fact that his Catholic roots can make it difficult to be a politician in favor of abortion rights. In fact, he still rarely uses the word “abortion” at all.

But as the 2024 election comes into focus, Biden is poised to run the most overtly abortion rights platform of any general election candidate in political history (SGO) as he and his team navigate the first presidential cycle in the post-Roe era."

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/22/biden-abortion-2024-campaign-reelection-00103158

How many human beings will have to die in order for Christians to get their priorities straight?

The LORD hath called me from the womb;

from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Isaiah 49:1

Biden probably won't make it either, we might be stuck with his vise president. But selling Bibles to help win an election, we have never seen that. We can not be blinded to attempt to do good. I voted for Trump 3 times already starting from his first primary. Now, I m not sure or confident he is the right man. The abortion issue is important, but one man or woman can win the president for a short time for any changes. The woman who has it, an abortion, will be between her husband and herself. They will have to respond to the Lord. It's time to approach the sinners with hope.

• Members
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

Biden probably won't make it either, we might be stuck with his vise president. But selling Bibles to help win an election, we have never seen that. We can not be blinded to attempt to do good. I voted for Trump 3 times already starting from his first primary. Now, I m not sure or confident he is the right man. The abortion issue is important, but one man or woman can win the president for a short time for any changes. The woman who has it, an abortion, will be between her husband and herself. They will have to respond to the Lord. It's time to approach the sinners with hope.

How many times have you heard, "You can't legislate morality"?

Better take off from the books murder, theft, bigamy, and anything else considered morality, and don't take the bible as truth.

Who is God, that thinks He can write laws?

It's murder.

Edited by SGO

• Members
1 hour ago, SGO said:

How many times have you heard, "You can't legislate morality"?

Better take off from the books murder, theft, bigamy, and anything else considered morality, and don't take the bible as truth.

Who is God, that thinks He can write laws?

It's murder.

Yes, I agree it is murder, now you need to convince the liberals, if you want their votes. This is what the new conservative leaders are facing, if they want to win.

• Members
10 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

No sir, they are also responsible to government. An unborn child has the God-given right to life. (remember our little post about "rights"?) An who did God make the protector of that right? And the punisher of evildoers?

Romans 13: 3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

• Members
On 3/26/2024 at 5:13 PM, TheGloryLand said:

ORDER TODAY

djt-1.jpg

GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE

IN STOCK NOW FOR QUICK SHIPPING
Easy-to-read, large print, and slim design, this Bible invites you to explore God’s Word anywhere, any time.  This bible has been designed so that it delivers an easy reading experience in the trusted King James Version translation.  This large print Bible will be perfect to take to church, a bible study, work, travel, etc.

This Bible also features a copy of:

• Handwritten chorus to “God Bless The USA” by Lee Greenwood
  • The US Constitution
  • The Bill of Rights
  • The Declaration of Independence
  • The Pledge of Allegiance

https://godblesstheusabible.com/

KJV!

God bless the ban on abortion.

Did not he that made me in the womb make him?

and did not one fashion us in the womb?

Job 31:15

$59.99

• Members
13 hours ago, SGO said:

ORDER TODAY

djt-1.jpg

GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE

IN STOCK NOW FOR QUICK SHIPPING
Easy-to-read, large print, and slim design, this Bible invites you to explore God’s Word anywhere, any time.  This bible has been designed so that it delivers an easy reading experience in the trusted King James Version translation.  This large print Bible will be perfect to take to church, a bible study, work, travel, etc.

This Bible also features a copy of:

• Handwritten chorus to “God Bless The USA” by Lee Greenwood
  • The US Constitution
  • The Bill of Rights
  • The Declaration of Independence
  • The Pledge of Allegiance

https://godblesstheusabible.com/

KJV!

God bless the ban on abortion.

Did not he that made me in the womb make him?

and did not one fashion us in the womb?

Job 31:15

$59.99

I support all those things mentioned above, but none of them should be placed in the Holy Bible. Believing and loving America 🇺🇸and the holy Bible are two different things. The Bible is for the world and should not be used as for business or for profit.

• Members

Praise God for less babies being murdered!

For Thou hast possessed my reins:

Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

I will praise Thee;

for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:

marvelous are Thy works;

and that my soul knoweth right well.

My substance was not hid from Thee,

when I was made in secret,

and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Thine eyes did see my substance,

yet being unperfect;

and in Thy book all my members were written,

which in continuance were fashioned,

when as yet there was none of them.

Psalm 139:13-16

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/26/2024 at 4:34 PM, SGO said:

In the latest news, it looks like Trump has a change of heart on abortion. All politicians sell out. Let each State make its own decisions on abortions. The majority of leaders that are Republicans are going to a moderate stand,to win the more. Sad 😭  we can not trust in man… Trust in Jesus only.

• Members
36 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

In the latest news, it looks like Trump has a change of heart on abortion. All politicians sell out. Let each State make its own decisions on abortions. The majority of leaders that are Republicans are going to a moderate stand,to win the more. Sad 😭  we can not trust in man… Trust in Jesus only.

I believe he's finally realizing that it's going to STAY a state's issue, just as it was before Roe v. Wade. Just as with the amendment that brought a nationwide ban on alcohol, a nationwide ban on abortion would lead to massive criminal behavior. Abortion is a terrible, unbiblical practice, but it is only going to be wiped out by a change in the hearts and minds of people as we try to win this nation for the Lord. 

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

Next Trump will have a change of ❤️ toward the LGBTQX Transgender movement here in 🇺🇸 and you got it, open to gay marriages. Weak and weaker. Sad 🥲

You're entitled to your opinion. It sometimes seems like you just want to diss anything and everything and one you can. Do you EVER post anything positive? Gay marriage is already legal, no matter how sickening it is. Many Republicans are already in support of this and other whether anyone likes it or not. The party has continued to move left and is no longer worth the support it receives.