• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My best friends son in law needs prayer....

• Members

My best friend, an IFB pastor in Southern Illinois, just told me that his son in law is having doubts about his marriage, and other things. There are many factors involved in what is going on with this young man, and I don't want to go into detail. Suffice it to say that his past is haunting him, and he needs our prayers. He has worked in the ministry of the church where my friend is pastor, and the couple has a young son...Please pray that the adversary will not have victory in this case an that this young man will return to what he knows is right. He went to Fairhaven in Indiana and I believe is a graduate of the college there. 

Thanks in advance for your prayers. 

BT

• Members
3 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

My best friend, an IFB pastor in Southern Illinois, just told me that his son in law is having doubts about his marriage, and other things. There are many factors involved in what is going on with this young man, and I don't want to go into detail. Suffice it to say that his past is haunting him, and he needs our prayers. He has worked in the ministry of the church where my friend is pastor, and the couple has a young son...Please pray that the adversary will not have victory in this case an that this young man will return to what he knows is right. He went to Fairhaven in Indiana and I believe is a graduate of the college there. 

Thanks in advance for your prayers. 

BT

Amen BT, Lord willing this young man do well, and his family.