• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The FBI's Secret Weapon In The Capitol Attack Manhunt

Razor

• Members
27 minutes ago, Razor said:

Terrorism -- the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

https://www.google.com/search?q=terrorism+defined&rlz=1C1RXQR_enUS937US937&oq=terrorism+defined&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l6j0i22i30l3.3359j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Seems to fit what those folk were doing inside the Capitol Building. 

Well, outside as well. Sure looked like terror.

Hardly....You remind me of a millenial who tries to revise what TERRORISM is....Here are a few pictures of TERRORISM....

271158792_10215751966192399_4306965998247971974_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=H3H3WUheR50AX81z3Cg&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_1hLYZ1CMDQyZGECPeHelE6GBHltd8iTpyIKhomimfng&oe=61DE5567

271190112_10215751966312402_505721452904411520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=_GMEl0h4MRcAX94wjgc&tn=8PJbL3nLbXttsHpR&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT__5IASTez_OtxYlL7V_cggrJukTIhCD3DWsulkajq-TA&oe=61DFCDA4

NOT TERRORISM.....

271235481_10215751966632410_5404639907961455189_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=W4lPBb0mNcYAX8lgKif&tn=8PJbL3nLbXttsHpR&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_UVWResA-LfPMLZMMSonAk9HVFq_mCTH2gjkuRaQc6dA&oe=61DFAD7F

Maybe "Razor" will be able to tell the difference.

• Members
3 hours ago, Razor said:

I've been called a number of names. I don't know if any drew warnings to the writer or not. I am not at all sure what is considered a violation and what negative name is considered ok. 

I guess I won't call anyone anything I would not want to be called. 

Back to the topic.

Obstruction is a wide concept. 

"Obstruction of justice is defined by federal statue as an act that:...corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice."

There are basically three categories of obstructing justice.

1. Interference with judicial processes and court proceedings by:

• Obstructing, resisting, opposing, assaulting , or exposing process servers (18 U.S.C. section 1501) and extradition agents in the execution of their duties (18 U.S.C. section 1502).
  • Attempting to influence, threaten, intimidate, or impede a juror, grand jury, court officer, judge, or magistrate (18 U.S.C. section 1503)
  • Retaliating against a federal judge or federal law enforcement officer by making false claims against or slandering them (18 U.S.C. section 1521)
  • Trying to influence a juror through written communication (18 U.S.C. section 1504) or by picketing or parading outside a courtroom (18 U.S.C. section 1507)
  • Recording the deliberations or voting of a jury, or observing or listening in on a jury one is not part of (18 U.S.C. section 1508)
  • Stealing, falsifying, or in other ways tampering with the proceedings of any court in the U.S. so that a judgment is reversed, made void, or fails to take effect (18 U.S.C. section 1505), or effects a false release or bail (18 U.S.C. section 1506)
  • Tampering with (18 U.S.C. section 1512) or retaliating against a witness, victim, or an informant in a trial or legal proceeding (18 U.S.C. section 1513), including killing or attempting to kill in order to prevent evidence from being shared. (To prevent witness tampering, the courts can issue a restraining order [18 U.S.C. section 1514].)
  • Using threats or force to prevent, or obstruct, or interfere with the performance of a court order (18 U.S.C. section 1509)

2. Interference with law enforcement and investigation of a crime by:

3. Destruction or concealment of evidence through:

• Falsifying records in federal investigations and in bankruptcy cases (18 U.S.C. section 1519) or destroying corporate audit records (18 U.S.C. section 1520)
  • Bribery
  • Threats, physical force, or assault
  • Tampering with evidence: concealing, destroying, altering, or falsifying documents and written and oral testimony.
  • False statements meant to mislead investigators by intentionally omitting relevant information, concealing material facts, creating a false impression, knowingly submitting or inviting reliance on physical evidence that is false, forged, or altered
  • Abuse of power to prevent or obstruct compliance by others with an investigator or judicial proceeding

Elements of an Obstruction of Justice Charge

The elements required for a conviction on an obstruction of justice charge differ by code section. For a person to be convicted of obstruction of justice, they must have acted with the specific intent to create an obstruction. The statute criminalizes "endeavors to influence, intimidate, or impede" the legal process, even if those endeavors were unsuccessful. Seemingly innocuous acts could become criminal activity if they have the intended effect of impeding justice.

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-charges/obstruction-of-justice.html

No doubt this is BB. Only he would post something like this.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
9 hours ago, Joe Chandler said:

Well the charges are in. Parading. Parading! 

Seems most on the left are saying this is an insurrection, but refuse to call the violent and destructive riots these past few years exactly what they were is becoming the norm. The sad part is that many Christians are "swallowing the Kool Aid._