• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Preaching on the mother of God, the virgin Mary

TheGloryLand
Go to solution Solved by Jerry,

• Members
Just now, Thinking said:

You repeat that as a mantra.

Either Jesus was referring to THEMSELVES (Father, Holy Ghost, God-the-Son), or someone else.

I'm only saying what scripture, compared with scripture has said, including the scripture you are misinterpreting. The only one repeating mantras here and using JWs ideology here is you. Get thee behind us, Satan. 

• Members

God the Father sent the Son of God. The Father and the Son sent the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this;
I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
from the time that it was, there am I:
and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my (Jesus’) name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I (Jesus) will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I (Jesus) tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

God the Father sent the Son of God. The Father and the Son sent the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this;
I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
from the time that it was, there am I:
and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my (Jesus’) name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I (Jesus) will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I (Jesus) tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

So did God sent another God. Or one of Themselves?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/3/2024 at 12:23 PM, Thinking said:

So did God sent another God. Or one of Themselves?

My dad sent me to the store to buy him something, the store owner said to me, tell your dad that I said hi. I said, ok. 😇