• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

He Is Risen!

Amid all the turmoil and unrest we see not only in the U.S. but around the world. We who are trusting in Jesus Christ as the righteous judge of everything have nothing to be "careful" for. We can rejoice in the knowledge that He is risen.

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:1-2

• Members

Amid all the turmoil and unrest we see not only in the U.S. but around the world. We who are trusting in Jesus Christ as the righteous judge of everything have nothing to be "careful" for. We can rejoice in the knowledge that He is risen.

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:1-2

Praise God! Because he has risen we also will rise if Jesus is in our hearts!

• Members

Praise God! Because he has risen we also will rise if Jesus is in our hearts!

JOB 14:12-14
12 So man lieth down, and riseth not:
till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake,
nor be raised out of their sleep.
13 O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave,
that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past,
that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!
14 If a man die, shall he live again?
all the days of my appointed time will I wait,
till my change come.

JOB 19:25-27
25 For I know that my redeemer liveth,
and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body,
yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself,
and mine eyes shall behold,
and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Praise the Lord!

Anishinaabe

• Members

I noticed yesterday a leaflet which had been posted through our door from the JWs, inviting all to come to their hall to celebrate anniversary of the death of Jesus on 14th April, (Gee, I missed it.) which, they say, happened after sundown.  Wherever did they get that from?   

Jesus was buried at about sundown.

• Members

I noticed yesterday a leaflet which had been posted through our door from the JWs, inviting all to come to their hall to celebrate anniversary of the death of Jesus on 14th April, (Gee, I missed it.) which, they say, happened after sundown.  Wherever did they get that from?   

Jesus was buried at about sundown.

Those two guys in Brooklyn couldn't get it all correct.  Plus, didn't they start out with Egyptian bibles too?  Without the Holy Ghost, they were doomed from the start.

Archived