• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

[Movie] Saving Sarah Cain

dadof4

• Members

Two sisters, Ivy and Sarah, grow up together in a group home. Ivy falls in love with an Amish man and marries him and moves away from Sarah.

Time passes, and Ivy dies. Ivy's oldest child calls Sarah to tell her that her sister has died. Sarah arrives at the funeral and afterward finds out she is given custody of Ivy's 5 children. Remember, they are Amish.

Sarah brings them back to Portland, OR to live there. In the movie, you see the struggle it is to adhere to the ways of the Amish with "one foot in Sarah's world."

This is just a brief description.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

This is a not to be missed. Writing is brilliant, the direction of agency pitch perfect little reminds me of why I like the movie, his father. Cultural barriers are so good, but proposed to deal with love, it makes you appreciate, or should know that all of our differences. I live in Amish country for 17 years, fell in love with the simple, honest life of these people. And even if there are differences, we all have the same hopes and desires, love and compassion, regardless of our appearance look like. My hat was all such a move production. There are no spoilers, just watch the movie.