• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban Beka because this is too much fun...And I know somebody's going to get in the way! It's usually Aleksey...So ban him because people always think he's a girl, even now that he took down the SUPER-girly signature and icon, and replaced it with a picture of himself! :lol::lol:
Ban myself for laughing at that, even though it's totally hilarious. :)

Ban Rachel because this is so fun, and because Aleksey looks like a girl! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

even though, I actually always thought of Aleksey's picture as being a guy...but it's soo funny that he can't get away from being called a girl :frog

• Members

Ban Rachel because this is so fun, and because Aleksey looks like a girl! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

even though, I actually always thought of Aleksey's picture as being a guy...but it's soo funny that he can't get away from being called a girl :frog

Ban Katya cuz I don't look like a girl! I even have shorter hair right now, but you can't really see it.

Ban Rachel for being crazy...and ban Samer cuz my parents are watching some weird old movie that shows a big nuclear bomb hitting Kansas City, and some girl is worried about her boyfriend who's a college student in Lawrence. This movie is sooooo dumbbbbbbbbb :roll: