• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Simplicity of Ice Cream

IM4given

• Members

I can speak pretty good Yankee when I need to. I can speak Ice Cream any time! :drool

So that makes you, John, and me. I wonder if anyone else is interested in joining our ice cream party? Maybe we ought to post a survey or something to see if there is any interest in this thing?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can speak pretty good Yankee when I need to.

You think you can. :lol:

But honestly, I wouldn't be able to attend anything like that until next year unless it was fairly local. I have a full college schedule ahead of me and I'm looking to get a part-time job for in the afternoons. Needless to say, finances are tight. hehe
And then come August, hopefully, I'll be going to Korea for 6 months. So it would have to be sometime after that...

• Members

If we do this thing, everyone will have to bring some ice cream with them to share with the rest of us. I am too short on cash to pay out of pocket for all of this! My bank account looks like this: :2cents :2cents :2cents :2cents :2cents :2cents :2cents :2cents :2cents

:tum :tum :tum :tum