• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

What Bible studies would you folks recommend? What are some good ones you know of and what are some of your favorites?

I'm wanting to change up my afternoon Bible studies and would like to use an actual Bible study book at this time. I saw and advertisement from a Christian retailer having a sale on Bible studies but when I looked at what they had I wasn't impressed. Almost all of their Bible study books were geared towards the NIV or another MV and several of them were written by Charismatics.

• Members

Thank you for the link. There are a few there I might be interested in but that's not exactly what I'm looking for at this time.

I'm more interested in a Bible study book written for the individual or perhaps even for a small group. For some reason, I'm having trouble locating what I'm looking for.

Guest Guest
What Bible studies would you folks recommend? What are some good ones you know of and what are some of your favorites?

I'm wanting to change up my afternoon Bible studies and would like to use an actual Bible study book at this time. I saw and advertisement from a Christian retailer having a sale on Bible studies but when I looked at what they had I wasn't impressed. Almost all of their Bible study books were geared towards the NIV or another MV and several of them were written by Charismatics.

Yes. Try studying the "mysteries" of God as recorded by Paul. Just the ones Paul mentions.(Not the ones in Matthew-Luke). I'll give you a hint: there are seven of them. Paul said that we are to hold our preachers to ACCOUNT on whether they are good STEWARDS of this mysteries.

Wil

• Members

Praise God! Our Lord truly supplies all our needs!!

Today, I unexpectedly receiveved a Bible study book from Sword of the Lord!

The book is "A vision of God" by Robert Byers. It's a Bible study on the nature and charactor of God.

• 4 weeks later...