• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello - I'm new

Bubbles

• Members

Hello. I'm currently in my teen years and came along this site during a google search.
I haven't been saved yet because I was raised by an agnostic family. How did I find out about the baptist religion? Well, I was sent to a baptist school throughout my childhood and foundthat is has really helped me through life. I don't know what I should do now because my parents aren't Christians...
But it's great to be here.

• Members

Bubbles, Welcome to OLB. Do you know that you can be a Christian without your parents being a Christian? Many Christian children have parents that are unsaved.
If you went to a Baptist school I am sure that you know all about salvation. Why would you not want to follow Jesus when He has given His life for you? Many young people today don't think they are special and that what they do in their lives is not important but accepting Jesus as your Saviour is the most important decision you will ever make.

http://www.biblebelievers.com/AllThis.html

• Administrators

Welcome Bubbles. Issue of being saved is one that you should consider before anything else. Life is too short to live without Jesus Christ.

James 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour' date=' that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.James 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.[/quote']
If it would make you feel more comfortable, join the teen usergroup and they can share with you what it is like to know Jesus Christ as a teen.