• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pastor Andy Stanley Claims

BrotherTony

• Members

Andy Stanley, son of the late Pastor and former president of the Southern Baptist Convention, Charles Stanley, and the pastor of an SBC affiliated church in Atlanta, has once again found himself in a controversy over the miracles in the Bible, claiming that Christians only need to believe in two of them as factual. To be honest, I don't know how Christians can continue to follow pastors that try try their best to destroy faith in God's Word. 

https://www.christianpost.com/news/andy-stanley-christians-only-have-to-believe-in-two-miracles.html

• Administrators
  • Interesting - the birth of the universe is one of the miracles, but he totally skipped over the miracle of the virgin birth of Christ - necessary to understanding His divinityl  I agree - I'm tired of pastors and those whom they allow to teach undermining scripture. We are so blessed to have  God's Word and these folks who are supposed to be aiding us in our growth as Christians stymie us instead.