• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

More proof that Catholicism and the RCC is a FALSE RELIGION

BrotherTony

• Members

I have several relatives who are Roman Catholic....an uncle and aunt in Missouri, and our two nieces in Pennsylvania are just a few. I've talked to them about the Lord (my aunt who married a Catholic 20 some odd years ago was married to and IFB youth pastor until he was caught having an affair leading to her divorcing him) and they all say that they know Christ as their savior. In most I see very little if any proof of this. Recently, in Pope Francis' trip to Asia he stated that all religions are a path to God. He condones this and preaches this. This is heresy and the spirit of antichrist.  Here is a clip of his statement amongst the youth gathered from different religions while he was in Asia....

https://dailycitizen.focusonthefamily.com/pope-francis-says-all-religions-lead-to-god-a-strong-bishop-corrects-him/?refcd=873402&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=evangelism_2024&utm_content=article%2F%3Frefcd%3D873402&fbclid=IwY2xjawFWkhhleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHe6tIW_-NfMMfepslc9xysy9p0CYTkonsEXAs9rJFVvA5GQM-G0aoBukAg_aem_t2FeRCunR1WXoMTMOrtKGQ