• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Desire of my heart

• Members

Please pray that Jesus repair my relationship with Josh, that He mold Josh to be the helper best fit for me and send him back to me when he is willing and able to reciprocate all that I have to give; that he fight to get me back and fight to keep me. May Josh & I find our way back to each other soon and may we be joined together in marriage, peace, faith, protection and love that never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance. Please remove anything and anyone that has come between us and let no further damage come to our relationship and may no harm ever touch our bond again. May God's will be done; may this be written into His will. May He give me a yes as He did to Hezekiah and bring my dream to pass in haste! Praise Jesus!!! Thank you to all who pray and may God bless you!