• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please withdraw

• Members

Please if anyone wrote to interpol on my suffering, clarify them that I am not American. I am being detent because of the complaint someone in this house wrote. The person did for my good but mentioned in his complaint that I am American being tortured by Cameroon police. Cameroon does not accept double nationality.
Kindly own up Please I am in serious trouble since Monday because of that message

• Members

I don't want to say anyone is dishonest, but, do you have any proof that someone here in this group (Online Baptist) has written to interpol?  I mean, why would anyone here write to interpol, an policing agency that would in no way be sympathetic to your claim of persecution, claiming that you are an American when you've nowhere in your postings here indicated such a thing? These are sincere questions in some minds here because of some inconsistencies in your story. 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Kienyui said:

Please if anyone wrote to interpol on my suffering, clarify them that I am not American. I am being detent because of the complaint someone in this house wrote. The person did for my good but mentioned in his complaint that I am American being tortured by Cameroon police. Cameroon does not accept double nationality.
Kindly own up Please I am in serious trouble since Monday because of that message

Like brother Tony said, if you have any inclination that anybody here did something please let me know. Nobody said a word to me about you and I would think they'd come to me first before they would go to the Cameroon police who they don't know. 

I'll also add, I don't even know how to contact the Cameroon police and how would everybody find you when we don't even know what your real full legal name is? 

• Members

I wouldn't even know how to contact Interpol and even so I do not believe they would be interested in this issue. They deal with criminal organizations.

I think it's more of a matter for Human Rights Watch or even a Christian missionary within the area.

Edited by SureWord

• Members

I do not have Dual Nationality, I have not writing against the Cameroon police force. I did not incite violence in Cameroon, I only asked for prayers when I posted the convocation. Cameroon government want my head but the international police is protecting me. The international police think I have psychological problems but it is not true. I am ok. I  just disturb.

• Members
4 hours ago, Kienyui said:

I do not have Dual Nationality, I have not writing against the Cameroon police force. I did not incite violence in Cameroon, I only asked for prayers when I posted the convocation. Cameroon government want my head but the international police is protecting me. The international police think I have psychological problems but it is not true. I am ok. I  just disturb.

Your story still seems a bit far-fetched, as interpol doesn't make it a practice to protect individuals of little or no political value, and even then really don't make it a practice for that. They're in the business of capturing, detaining, and transferring international criminals to the Hague, or to the country where a crime has been perpetrated by said individual(s). 

Why would the government of Camaroon want your head? And if they're after you why would you be foolish enough to continue posting on a site that allegedly contributed to your alleged persecution? The things you are posting just don't add up. And to be honest, an Internet search of the name you gave has brought up similar postings from back as far as 2017. 

• Members
4 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Your story still seems a bit far-fetched, as interpol doesn't make it a practice to protect individuals of little or no political value, and even then really don't make it a practice for that. They're in the business of capturing, detaining, and transferring international criminals to the Hague, or to the country where a crime has been perpetrated by said individual(s). 

Why would the government of Camaroon want your head? And if they're after you why would you be foolish enough to continue posting on a site that allegedly contributed to your alleged persecution? The things you are posting just don't add up. And to be honest, an Internet search of the name you gave has brought up similar postings from back as far as 2017. 

@BrotherTony, all I ask for if for the individuals to withdraw statements. That is humble plea. You are pushing me to write on what implicates me. All i asked for was prayers for my situation. If you wish to understand you had rather ask than verifying what added up or not. Ask about the implications of having dual nationality in Cameroon.  Ask about the reasons I made this post. Asked about why and how I found myself at interpol head office. 

I had rather wish how ask how I am at to write in detention.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Kienyui said:

@BrotherTony, all I ask for if for the individuals to withdraw statements.

Again, nobody here knows your real name or exact location to contact any authority.

Maybe the Camaroon police found you on this website (would be easy to do if you logged in from jail as they have your IP address) 

• Members
16 minutes ago, Kienyui said:

@BrotherTony, all I ask for if for the individuals to withdraw statements. That is humble plea. You are pushing me to write on what implicates me. All i asked for was prayers for my situation. If you wish to understand you had rather ask than verifying what added up or not. Ask about the implications of having dual nationality in Cameroon.  Ask about the reasons I made this post. Asked about why and how I found myself at interpol head office. 

I had rather wish how ask how I am at to write in detention.

Looking back over the replies to your posts has revealed that nobody here has made any statements concerning dual citizenship and therefore would not require any deletion of posts. I and others here question the veracity of your posts and with good reason. As far as "pushing" you to do anything, the statement is false in and of itself. Your statements on this site seem to be patently false. We here on this site HAVE asked for proof of your claims and none has been forthcoming. 

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Looking back over the replies to your posts has revealed that nobody here has made any statements concerning dual citizenship and therefore would not require any deletion of posts. I and others here question the veracity of your posts and with good reason. As far as "pushing" you to do anything, the statement is false in and of itself. Your statements on this site seem to be patently false. We here on this site HAVE asked for proof of your claims and none has been forthcoming. 

@BrotherTony and @Pastor Matt sorry if I didn't use the wrong word. It was not an accusation. Even if someone did, it was meant for my good but i live in a porous society that as English speaking,i am already guilty of a crime. As English speaking I am voiceless. 

On the 30th of November, a made a post on my Facebook page indicating how I was tortured and disfigured by the Cameroon military and how i attempted suicide by consuming huge quantities of medication. My Facebook friends from Bethel Baptist church in the United States reported copied the FBI. The FBI reported to the Cameroon authorities about me making attempts on my life. The delegate general for national security misinterpreted the message by saying the FBI can only react in my situation because i have American citizenship which is a crime in Cameroon and as American, i am a spy in Cameroon and reporting the atrocities commited in the Anglophone territory to America. They also said i am inciting conflict between Cameroon and the United state. The police boss ordered for me  to be arrested.

I was in a dark room for days, later taken to interpol and it was then that the interpol contacted the American embassy who clarified that America only reacted when the noticed threat on my life and not because I am American citizen.

Since Thursday, I have been at interpol. I have access to the internet and other thing while investigation continues. 

About my name, the name I have here is my real name. I have nothing to hide

Screenshot_20240224-221823_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240224-221748_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240224-221724_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Kienyui