• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Can anything good and tasty come from NewYork City

TheGloryLand

• Members
8 minutes ago, Pastor Matt said:

I love New York City, I'm there regularly. Some of the best food I've ever had was there, I'll have to try that hot sauce. ?

I love hot ? sauce and love most everything I ate while in NYC. There were two excellent puzzarias in Manhattan back when I used to spend time there. I wish I could recall their names. And most of the Greek, Italian, and Middle Eastern eateries were wonderful! Wish my wife and I could go there for vacation one year. And the street vendors.... have mercy! Some of the best hot dogs and tacos I've ever had!

Edited by BrotherTony

• Administrators
Just now, BrotherTony said:

I love hot ? sauce and love most everything I ate while in NYC. There were two excellent puzzarias in Manhattan back when I used to spend time there. I wish I could recall their names. And most of the Greek, Italian, and Middle Eastern eateries were wonderful! Wish my wife and I could go there for vacation one year. 

If you or anyone else is ever in NYC or Boston, I'd love to meet you there and have dinner together. At this point I probably can give tours in NYC, Boston, and Philly. ?

• Members
1 hour ago, Pastor Matt said:

If you or anyone else is ever in NYC or Boston, I'd love to meet you there and have dinner together. At this point I probably can give tours in NYC, Boston, and Philly. ?

If we're ever up that way we'll be sure to look you up. We were supposed to go to Pittsburgh to spread the ashes of my ex BIL and Vivian's older sister. But, with some of the events of the past six months, the sudden medical challenges, bills, and then an upcoming legal action against a contractor here, we just don't have the money or the time. We were planning on going to NYC to see one of our former pastors. He is pastor of an urban church there.