• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Everyone should visit a charismatic church at least once

Go to solution Solved by TheGloryLand,

• Members
35 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Just doing my job BT, not being quiet, like many of the faith are doing. You see, I can speak freely where others can not. They might lose their position in the church. I noticed you watch me very carefully, every post you have to say something about me. Which make me wonder what is your roll. You, not being a leader and moving from church to church. You see, stop judging me and I will not judge you. Just reply without judging me, like I dont agree with you. This is a fare and normal reply. Have a great service today ⛪

You have no idea who I am, nor whether I'm a leader or not. One thing I DON'T do is constantly worry about what other churches are doing, how much they pay their people, what benefits or parking spaces the pastor of another church receives, etc. I'm not here constantly bashing Baptist churches or their ministries.  And I don't become defensive because someone disagrees with me. As I have stated about myself ever since I joined nearly 3 years ago, I am very direct and will continue to be so. And, as I have stated many times, if my responding to your posts, especially the ones that are so negative and derogatory, you always have that option of putting me on ignore. We should be trying to encourage pastors and those involved in ministry who frequent this site. It seemed for a while that you were heading in a more positive direction in your posts, and we all really seemed to enjoy and respond in kind. 

Hope you have a great Lord's Day, brother. 

• Members
10 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

You have no idea who I am, nor whether I'm a leader or not. One thing I DON'T do is constantly worry about what other churches are doing, how much they pay their people, what benefits or parking spaces the pastor of another church receives, etc. I'm not here constantly bashing Baptist churches or their ministries.  And I don't become defensive because someone disagrees with me. As I have stated about myself ever since I joined nearly 3 years ago, I am very direct and will continue to be so. And, as I have stated many times, if my responding to your posts, especially the ones that are so negative and derogatory, you always have that option of putting me on ignore. We should be trying to encourage pastors and those involved in ministry who frequent this site. It seemed for a while that you were heading in a more positive direction in your posts, and we all really seemed to enjoy and respond in kind. 

Hope you have a great Lord's Day, brother. 

I hope that you are not my next-door neighbor in heaven ? 

• Members
20 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

Just doing my job BT, not being quiet.

Well, you certainly aren't quiet on this forum anyway. Is OnlineBaptist the only place where you have hung your shingle? 

On 11/4/2023 at 8:27 PM, TheGloryLand said:

I don’t worry about what is going on in the churches, but I do worry about the loss souls that attend them, aren’t they looking for truth.  The truth is out there, but it’s getting harder and harder for people to find.

What are you doing to help these people that are looking for the truth. Are you proactively helping them find it in some way? How about those that aren't looking but still need the truth. Are you not being quiet with them? Your ministry is useless if it is confined to OnlineBaptist.

I ask because you seem to always come up with these questions and problems on this forum, but I can't recall the time where you offered up a solution or a method you have actually been using to overcome these issues.

8 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

That's a pretty sad commentary about how you relate to other Christians. 

I'll be your neighbor Tony.

• Members
16 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Some people love you others not. How to Love without anger. This is a challenge for many believers and nonbelievers. ?

So, in other words, you're not going to answer my questions.

• Members
24 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Are you a licensed counselor? ?

No. Do I have to be to receive an honest answer to issues you bring to the table?

By your lack of response to my logical questions I have to assume you do nothing but post your perceived issues here and then do nothing to resolve any of these issues. In other words, you are more a part of the problem, than part of a solution. You merely sit in front of your computer and foment strife.

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

Are you a licensed counselor? ?

What does that have to do with anything, Morales? You seem to bring these items to the forums and then complain when people question you about them. Either that or you avoid the questions and play the victim. This isn't good, brother. 

2 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

Some people love you others not. How to Love without anger. This is a challenge for many believers and nonbelievers. ?

if we're Christians we are to "love one another" as Christ has loved us.