• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

4th of July

John81

• Members

Potatochip,

All of us are very thankful for you taking to opportunity to use the freedom we do now possess and passing out tracts in Atlanta. I will be praying for your effort and soon will take advantage of the freedom to go myself to pass out some tracts myelf.

Brethren,

As God has richly blessed us with many blessings as Americans, I just want to be thankful to the Lord Jesus for allowing me to be an  American.

I love the United States of America. I love the freedom that we enjoy as Americans. And I love the blessings that God has allowed our country to bestow on its citizens.

And I am thankful to be a veteran of the United States of America. I would gladly join up in any of the Armed  Forces of this great country in defense of the freedoms that we enjoy. I love the Stars and Stripes and am still proud that  God allowed me to an active part of her defense in the time of war.

I am thankful the God above has richly blessed the United States both in material wealth, spiritual wealth, and the blessings of the freedom of worship.

"For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, an thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." Romans 13:3 and 4

ribbons.jpg

Edited by Alan
grammer emoticon

• Members

Potatochip,

All of us are very thankful for you taking to opportunity to use the freedom we do now possess and passing out tracts in Atlanta. I will be praying for your effort and soon will take advantage of the freedom to go myself to pass out some tracts myelf.

Brethren,

As God has richly blessed us with many blessings as Americans, I just want to be thankful to the Lord Jesus for allowing me to be an  American.

I love the United States of America. I love the freedom that we enjoy as Americans. And I love the blessings that God has allowed our country to bestow on its citizens.

And I am thankful to be a veteran of the United States of America. I would gladly join up in any of the Armed  Forces of this great country in defense of the freedoms that we enjoy. I love the Stars and Stripes and am still proud that  God allowed me to an active part of her defense in the time of war.

I am thankful the God above has richly blessed the United States both in material wealth, spiritual wealth, and the blessings of the freedom of worship.

"For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, an thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." Romans 13:3 and 4

ribbons.jpg

Amen Alan,   I like our military they keep harm from us.  Your probably closer to my age.  I can remember getting my card.  The war ending right after I got out of school.  That was a tumultuous time. Thanks for your service and Happy July 4! Alan.