• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Wisdom

Eric Stahl

• Members

Wisdom

James 1:5

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

James 3:17-18

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Galations 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Ask for wisdom and you will also get fruits of the spirit too!

• Members

What is Wisdom?  How does it differ from knowledge and understanding? Could one say that Knowledge + Understanding = Wisdom.

Since we can get wisdom from God by just asking for it; why do we need to be taught the Word of God? I'm thankful that my Father knows me better than I know myself.

• Members

Lazy, some people are, to lazy to study the Bible & learn of the Lord.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

If you feel you have not to study the Word of God, them your not showing your self approved to our Lord, & you will in time be ashamed.

Archived