• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Unity

• Members

Today during prayer and devotions I read Psalms 133. Much of the beginning of my prayer dealt with thanks to God for His word and the knowledge He gave me. The reading was also an answer for grace to rightly divide His word.

Psalms 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

We have a unity here at OB, we have a unity within our local church, and we have a unity within the churches of like faith.

Psalms 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psalms 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
Psalms 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

• Members

Today during prayer and devotions I read Psalms 133. Much of the beginning of my prayer dealt with thanks to God for His word and the knowledge He gave me. The reading was also an answer for grace to rightly divide His word.

We have a unity here at OB, we have a unity within our local church, and we have a unity within the churches of like faith.

Psalms 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
Psalms 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Amen :coffee:

True unity is & must centred of Christ. No amount of organisational striving can provide true unity. The closer we come to Jesus, the closer we are to one another, in him.