• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Northeast Vision Summit 2024

• Members

The Summit starts today at 6:30 PM! While my son is there, we could not make it. I hope you were able to go Pastor Matt. Maybe next year we can meet up. 

For those of you that can't make it you can watch it on Livestream at Northeast Vision | Strengthen, Support & Start Churches

You won't be disappointed.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Napsterdad said:

The Summit starts today at 6:30 PM! While my son is there, we could not make it. I hope you were able to go Pastor Matt. Maybe next year we can meet up. 

For those of you that can't make it you can watch it on Livestream at Northeast Vision | Strengthen, Support & Start Churches

I just checked into my hotel room. I'm looking forward to the first service tonight

• Members
Posted (edited)

Great start to the Summit with Pastor Charlie Clark Jr. and David Gibbs back-to-back. Definitely convicted.

Of course there is always great music at Solid Rock. There is a Livestream @ 0900 today and tomorrow as well as the main services @ 1830 both days. Preachers are always a surprise, but I saw Pastor Shirley there in the crowd. Hopefully they'll have Kenny Baldwin back as well.

Pastor Matt, If you are so inclined my son is there and it would be nice if you could meet him. While mostly focused on the Rochester, NY area because of familiarity, he does have a heart for all the Northeast and you two meeting could be good for your networks. I've already heard "I know a guy" from him on SO many occasions. And who knows, maybe he could be an asset to you some day in the future. He's on fire for the Lord and is great with kids.

His name is Isaac. Last night he was singing in the front row of the choir a little left from center (not politically 😁) between two gold jackets. He is one of the few young men there with a beard. No pressure. I know it is crazy busy there. But if you happen to pass nearby perhaps you could give him a shout. You may recall that he knows your daughter from Vision last year, too.

Regardless, enjoy your time at the conference. Should be a great time of focusing and recharging.

Isaac.JPEG.a530253923547e8b54deaf415d9acd17.JPEG

Edited by Napsterdad

• Members

Nice to hear. Who knows, maybe God can use that meeting in some way. Hopefully next year I can go, and we can meet up. 

Some serious preaching yesterday. Never heard of Ed Loney before, but he brought a fantastic message.

Johnny Pope's graphic details of everything Christ went through before and during the cross was a gut punch. That is never easy to hear. We are so unworthy.

Looking forward to today. I have been praying that you are thoroughly blessed being there. 

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Napsterdad said:

Nice to hear. Who knows, maybe God can use that meeting in some way. Hopefully next year I can go, and we can meet up. 

That would be great if we both can make it next year (Or anyone else reading this), I would love to meet you.

Some serious preaching yesterday. Never heard of Ed Loney before, but he brought a fantastic message.

Ed Loney preached one of the best messages on Job I ever heard.

Johnny Pope's graphic details of everything Christ went through before and during the cross was a gut punch. That is never easy to hear. We are so unworthy.

I've heard Jonny Pope preach that message many times, it's always good to be reminded

Looking forward to today. I have been praying that you are thoroughly blessed being there. 

Me too, I hoping Tony Shirley preached today. Thank you for the prayers, that means alot. Even though I really enjoy being here, I can't wait to get back to where God has called me to serve our people.

• Members

So thankful for Livestream. I was able to watch every morning and evening service. Tony Shirley gave an excellent closing sermon. If you ever get a chance, you should get some of your youth together and head down to his New Manna Youth Rally in April. So powerful (and it's not really only for the youth). Now that I am in TN and only 3 hours away, I hope to never miss that again. 

Right now, the plan is to be at Summit next year. I look forward to meeting you as well.

For all of you that didn't take the opportunity you can still watch the videos on YouTube: Solid Rock Baptist Church - YouTube