• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Was Charlie Brown a Christian 😇

TheGloryLand

• Members

Cartoons are not for real but some of them really touches on human lifestyles, they become people for the good and for bad. Charlie Brown stood out for good, was Charlie Brown a Christian cartoon, person or kid? Example of an evil cartoon will be the Simpsons, now we know they were not Christians. Everything has a good beginning but later the world twists it towards evil. 
IMG_0060.thumb.jpeg.4f36baf5486bf1729fc62afe13215159.jpeg

• Members
27 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Cartoons are not for real but some of them really touches on human lifestyles, they become people for the good and for bad. Charlie Brown stood out for good, was Charlie Brown a Christian cartoon, person or kid? Example of an evil cartoon will be the Simpsons, now we know they were not Christians. Everything has a good beginning but later the world twists it towards evil. 
IMG_0060.thumb.jpeg.4f36baf5486bf1729fc62afe13215159.jpeg

"Everything has a good beginning?" Where do you find that in Scripture? 

• Members
19 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Let there be light 💡and it was good. The KJ was not made in cartoons, I am sorry BT 😂

Initial creation by God was all good. It ended with the fall of man. 

Psalm 58:3  3The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

I believe that the one who tells the Christmas story in Charlie Brown's Christmas was quoting from the KJV...if not, it was from the ESV. No need to be sorry for me, Morales. I research what I put on public forums. 

• Members

Linus's quote from scripture was taken from the KJV. 

Charles Schulz, creator of The Peanuts, was a Christian and a Sunday School teacher in the Church of God (Anderson). He was quite open about his faith.

Edited by Napsterdad