• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pastors that use Apple Laptops, iPhones, and Tablets...

TheGloryLand
Go to solution Solved by Jerry,

• Administrators
3 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

You trader… ? you're supposed to do your investment with an Android company.

The parent company of Google is Alphabet, and I have that stock as well. Regarding Apple stock, I'm banking on the teenage girls and their bullying others with iPhones. ? 

• Members
2 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

The parent company of Google is Alphabet, and I have that stock as well. Regarding Apple stock, I'm banking on the teenage girls and their bullying others with iPhones. ? 

You must be a wealthy preacher, a little money here, and a little money there. ??

?

• Members
5 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

@TheGloryLand Don't forget to update your iPhone to iOS 17 that was released recently so that you can experience the features I've been using for awhile ?

Sorry, I am at iOS 16.6 but since I got the 11 iPhone Pro Max, I might not do anymore updates because they’ll might slow it down. This is another way they get people to buy newer phones too.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I fell into the trap and did an upgrade. I traded in my iPhone 11 Pro Max for a iPhone 13 they gave me $300 for my old phone which was a good deal. The battery was already at 80%. but like I’d mentioned before, pastors who use Apple products look smarter. 😁

• Members
On 9/21/2023 at 3:15 PM, TheGloryLand said:

Sorry, I am at iOS 16.6 but since I got the 11 iPhone Pro Max, I might not do anymore updates because they’ll might slow it down. This is another way they get people to buy newer phones too.

And these constant updates and new iPhone fads are why I don't use Apple products.

• Members
4 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

They have the best security than any other smartphones, for updates.

We just haven't found that to be the case. Out of all of our friends and family we only have 5 that use Apple products. 

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

They have the best security than any other smartphones, for updates.

Please explain. I have found that the security is very similar, but I'd give a slight bid of an edge to stock Android

• Members
59 minutes ago, Pastor Matt said:

Please explain. I have found that the security is very similar, but I'd give a slight bid of an edge to stock Android

Apple

It has a built-in encryption system through Secure Enclave. This hardware-based security chip protects sensitive user data, even if the device's main processor is compromised. Apple also tightly controls its App Store, limiting the availability of malicious apps that could compromise user data.Sep 25, 2023