• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Obama not citizen?

• Members
This filing comes less than two weeks after an AP photo was revealed of the school register of a child then known as Barry Soetoro, now known as Barack Hussein Obama, whose citizenship was listed as "Indonesian" and whose religion was listed as "Islam." the photo strongly contradicts the Obama camp's claim that he was not a Muslim, and is said to confirm he is a national of at least one other country. The AP has confirmed the authenticity of the photograph.

This is the scariest part of the whole article.

Its what I've been feeling all along...I really thing the possibility lies that he is a "sleeper" and has waited very patiently for this time...and that people "behind the scenes" are going to make sure he gets into office.

And hey, I'm not even a conspiracist. I just feel like its fairly obvious this time.

• Members

I totally agree that he is probably a "sleeper". If he gains the presidency even with all of his evil-doings then we are in for severe judgement from the LORD. B. Obama is a murderer, a blasphemer, and a terrorist hiding in plain sight. He has been trained for Jihad.

A President has to be a "NATURALIZED" citizen.

That's why the CA governor, Schwartzy over there....could not be President.

no natural (naturalized means having gone through the process)

• Members

explain why he has lived here for 15 years he is a citizen

He isn't a natural born citizen, because his father wasn't a citizen, his mother was underage 19 and had been living overseas for more than 6 months when he was born, and he wasn't born on U.S. soil. The earliest reference of law to back this up goes to the naturalization act of 1790. And then there are numerous laws that have been written and re-written since then that cover citizenship definitions. So what you have to look at is the laws that were in effect at the time of Obama's birth. You could also look to the Luria decision by SCOTUS. He doesn't "technically" meet the requirements for president, but then again "technically" neither does McCain. And I think that's why this hasn't been pressed as an issue.

C

• Members
Amazing' date=' that neither of them should even be running. *sigh*[/quote']

Were this still even remotely a Christian nation, or even a sane nation, there are MANY reasons why neither of them should be running.

The proof of God's judgement upon America can be seen in those He has allowed to rule over us for so many years now.

Consider just how far America has fallen. Just look at what's happened since 1960. The American government officially took prayer and Bibles out of public school classrooms. The murder of unborn babies, in the form of abortion, was officially declared to be a womans "right" and the law of the land henceforth has endorsed and protected this form of murder.

Consider the many signs of God trying to get our (America's) attention so we would turn to Him and away from sin. Look at the riots and moral decay of the 60s which gave us a generation that rejected traditional values and Christianity. Look at the Vietnam War; a war we shouldn't have been involved in to begin with, but even so, a war we could have handily won...but didn't! Consider the economic troubles of the 70s with the Arab Oil Embargo, stagflation, etc. The 80s and 90s saw us afflicted by terrorists and various wars along with many "natural" disasters. Certainly, everyone here can remember what's happened since 2000.

Read the accounts of Israel in the Old Testament and then compare that to America. Frightening!

He isn't a natural born citizen, because his father wasn't a citizen, his mother was underage 19 and had been living overseas for more than 6 months when he was born, and he wasn't born on U.S. soil. The earliest reference of law to back this up goes to the naturalization act of 1790. And then there are numerous laws that have been written and re-written since then that cover citizenship definitions. So what you have to look at is the laws that were in effect at the time of Obama's birth. You could also look to the Luria decision by SCOTUS. He doesn't "technically" meet the requirements for president, but then again "technically" neither does McCain. And I think that's why this hasn't been pressed as an issue.

C

Sorry your rationale is wrong. He was born in Hawaii and his mom was and is a citizen regardless he is a citizen. By law a child of an illegal imigrant that was born on US soil could become president.

• Members

From what I have read it is the part about being born in Hawaii, that is mostly in dispute. The lawyer that filed the court brief has shown some convincing evidence that he wasn't born in Hawaii, and that the Hawaiian birth certificate was issued after his mothers returned to the U.S. I don't have a dog in this fight, I was just trying to answer your question with the law behind it, and why it is in dispute. If you think his Hawaiian birth certificate, makes him eligible to be president then great for you. I'm just pointing out the facts of the law and the constitution, and why it is being brought to court.
My nephew has a birth certificate issued out of Wyoming, but I happen to know for fact he was born in Italy, and the American birth certificate was issued when he was 6 months old, when My brother's family returned to the U.S.

C

• Members
From what I have read it is the part about being born in Hawaii, that is mostly in dispute. The lawyer that filed the court brief has shown some convincing evidence that he wasn't born in Hawaii, and that the Hawaiian birth certificate was issued after his mothers returned to the U.S. I don't have a dog in this fight, I was just trying to answer your question with the law behind it, and why it is in dispute. If you think his Hawaiian birth certificate, makes him eligible to be president then great for you. I'm just pointing out the facts of the law and the constitution, and why it is being brought to court.
My nephew has a birth certificate issued out of Wyoming, but I happen to know for fact he was born in Italy, and the American birth certificate was issued when he was 6 months old, when My brother's family returned to the U.S.

C

My two oldest children were born in Okinawa, Japan on a military installation. They were issued their birth certificate from there, they were given passports and are "naturalized" citizens and are not allowed under the current interpretation of the Constitution to serve as President or VP of the USA. All other elected posts they may hold.