• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Get Mad For Christ Is Not A Sin...

The Glory Land

• Members

I can lead a person to Christ, without opening my bible. It is called memorize, how can you tell a Christian is weak in the faith? Easy, they don't believe in spanking, correcting a chid. Are you one of these?

I apologize, I mis-understood what you were saying.
I don't know, depends in what he did.
You know how someone is weak in the faith? They buy into a system of "theology" based in morality of works and standards and not on Christ

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Myself, I don't see the benefit in a preacher turning red in the face, foaming at the mouth, screaming so loud it sounds as if his throat might rupture, spitting all over the place, running around like a monkey at the zoo, banging on things, kicking, and even sometimes running into the pews.

John are you mixed up and going to see the apes at the zoo instead of church.  

Might be a better choice than attending some of the new culturally acceptable and theatrical churches out there......

• Members

John are you mixed up and going to see the apes at the zoo instead of church.

Might be a better choice than attending some of the new culturally acceptable and theatrical churches out there......

I don't know about all the other stuff, but loud preaching does keep the members awake. This is good... :)

Archived