• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How Would You Reply To This Statement.

Guest 1Timothy115

• Members

Yes, I asked, "So you have doubts that its a sin for grown ups to force their self sexually on infants, & young children?"

​Its clearly a question. For some reason you cannot stand for me to ask you a question.

Cool down.

I asked it because I cannot read your mind.

I will let someone someone else answer you, I'm tried of you blasting me as you've been doing, it take all pleasure out of posting here.

On another topic this was spoken about, perhaps you need to count to 10, & or something else once in a while, instead of blasting away accusing.

• Members

Quote: An unnamed reply on the internet...

Entertainment, Hollywood, t.v., ungodly music, whoring around on the internet...ect...ect...

"The unfruitfulworks of darness" have been molesting our youth from the time that them can see and understand.... this is the great molester of our children & of the church, in these days..

psalm 119:37. Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.

2 cor 7: 1. Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

* are you alowing the prince of the power of the air to molest your children, and did you teach them how to justify this iniquity?

* do you contenue to participate in spiritual molestation, and did you teach your children to love the same. ?

-- if it is not in all "goodness, righteousness, and truth" it is and unfruitful work of darkness, do we not realize that the dead are there and thier quests are of the depts of hell....

Phi 3:20.... our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: