• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Luke 6:29

John81

• Members

:allears:

I knew a Christian preacher, he was a German Jew who escaped from Germany before the last war.

He used to visit young people in prison, his name was Adolph, but was known as Alf. He described a young man who said, "When I get out, I am going to burgle you." Alf replied, "I will give you my address, but why would you risk being sent back here when, if you visit me and I have anything you want, I will give it to you." The next time he viisited, the young man said, "When I get out, I will visit you, but I won't steal anything." The last time, the young man said "I shall be out soon and will visit you and would like to give you a present." Alf said "That depends on where you got it."

Alf also said that the convicts were more honest than Christians, as none of those who visited him had ever stolen anything from him, but on a number of occasions when he visited Christians he noticed some of his books on their shelves. Edited by Invicta