• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Mosquito Madness

Yuliy

• Members

I have a hard time believe that torturing mosquitos would lead to murdering humans. However if it were animals such as cats, dogs, and similiar types of animals, it would be more believable. When I was younger, my brother and I used to grab grasshoppers by the legs and throw them on the cement. We didn't do it because of sick demented minds; we did it because we thought it was cool that it knocked them out. We also would shoot crickets with our air guns. I never did this because I do not like anything that resembles a spider, but I remember people pulling daddy long legs' legs off because the legs would move still and it was fascinating. I don't do it anymore; although, I do find killing spiders quite satisfying if I can get the guts to get close enough to it. When it becomes wrong and harmful, is when it becomes a mindset of controlling other things. I guess in that respect I may change my mind about it leading to murder. If someone tortures a mosquito and gets pleasure out of it because they have control over it, then it is wrong. Most serial killers love the control they have over other human beings which they make lesser than them.