• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Newby to this board!

IM4given

• Members

I chose the name IM4given which means "I am forgiven" - and I am looking for a message board of born again believers who shares my same faith - that is

#1 : The The KJV Bible is the preserved Word of God for the English Speaking People (I grow weary of peaople trying to tell me what the scriptures "really mean" because of what it says in some other ungodly translations.)

I am a happy housewife, mother of 4 children. I am no longer married, but am under submission to Jesus.

• Members

I was recently banned from another board because I said KJV was the only INFALLIBLE Word of God. The moderators tried every way in the world to convince me otherwise and when I refused to recant they banned me! Then when I went on another board and said something about it, they ran me off that board too! I would not doubt if they won't try to come here and do the same thing. They said I was not banned for my beliefs, I was banned for my "stubbornness!" well, Praise God for my stubbornness - there are some issues that I can't back down on, and this is one of them. :frog

If I thought that the Holy Bible was in error, then I might as well start putting all my faith and trust in the National Enquirer (if it's print, it must be true right?) or CNN (well they would not put anything on TV that wasn't true would they? - or would they?). :mrgreen:

Guest Guest

[quote="IM4given"]
I was recently banned from another board because I said KJV was the only INFALLIBLE Word of God. The moderators tried every way in the world to convince me otherwise and when I refused to recant they banned me! Then when I went on another board and said something about it, they ran me off that board too! I would not doubt if they won't try to come here and do the same thing. They said I was not banned for my beliefs, I was banned for my "stubbornness!" well, Praise God for my stubbornness - there are some issues that I can't back down on, and this is one of them. :frog

If I thought that the Holy Bible was in error, then I might as well start putting all my faith and trust in the National Enquirer (if it's print, it must be true right?) or CNN (well they would not put anything on TV that wasn't true would they? - or would they?). :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Your stubborness on the KJV won't get you banned here

• Administrators

[quote="IM4given"]
1 : The The KJV Bible is the preserved Word of God for the English Speaking People (I grow weary of peaople trying to tell me what the scriptures "really mean" because of what it says in some other ungodly translations.)
[/quote]

Welcome Home!!!! :D

• Members

[quote]
I was recently banned from another board because I said KJV was the only INFALLIBLE Word of God. The moderators tried every way in the world to convince me otherwise and when I refused to recant they banned me! Then when I went on another board and said something about it, they ran me off that board too! I would not doubt if they won't try to come here and do the same thing. They said I was not banned for my beliefs, I was banned for my "stubbornness!" well, Praise God for my stubbornness - there are some issues that I can't back down on, and this is one of them.

If I thought that the Holy Bible was in error, then I might as well start putting all my faith and trust in the National Enquirer (if it's print, it must be true right?) or CNN (well they would not put anything on TV that wasn't true would they? - or would they?).
[/quote]

Hi, IM4given, :D

Welcome. :wave: Your testimony is very similar to mine, except I left of mine-own-accord. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That's when they resorted to name-calling, potshots, and all manner of verbal abuse. However, when I came here, it was like such a breath of fresh air, I thought I died and went to Heaven or was Raptured or something. Yea verily, we do love our blessed KJV.

With a testimony like yours you are gonnnnnnnnnnna absolutely [i][b]love it here.[/b][/i]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

• Members

Welcome to the group IM!

I've had similar experiences in other forums. It's a real shame when you join a "Christian" forum and get attacked, often personally, for standing by the KJV and believing the Word is true! I was kicked out of one forum because of this and I left the others on my own. They thought my position on the KJV and the accuracy and truthfulness of ALL Scripture was divisive!!! :roll: :?