• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Trump Bible

• Members
9 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

Oh, totally! The moment someone sneaks a map of Paul's missionary journeys into the back, it's all over. Absolute heresy right there!

I prefer Paul’s journeys over Trumps, big difference my friend. Missionary is not political inclined. Let the Sun Shine in 😇

• Administrators
4 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

I prefer Paul’s journeys over Trumps, big difference my friend. Missionary is not political inclined. Let the Sun Shine in 😇

Here is what you said and I replied to....

The Bible mentioned if any man add or subtract to the Word of God? I know they’re not changing the Words, but they are adding to the Bible, man-made rules and songs, to it.

With your criteria, Paul's Journey is no different than political addiction as they are both placed by men. You said "Adding to the Bible" as being the problem, not political motivation.

• Members
1 hour ago, Pastor Matt said:

Here is what you said and I replied to....

The Bible mentioned if any man add or subtract to the Word of God? I know they’re not changing the Words, but they are adding to the Bible, man-made rules and songs, to it.

With your criteria, Paul's Journey is no different than political addiction as they are both placed by men. You said "Adding to the Bible" as being the problem, not political motivation.

The Bible being the problem, Did I say? I don't understand your translation, I am sorry.