• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Adding To : Truth

• Members
Posted (edited)

Reader

There are 45,000 "christian" denominations in the world...obo.

Why isn't there only ONE?

As there is ONE BODY of Christ

As there is ONE Church

But there are 45,000 Denominations "Globally"..

So, what is the issue?

A.) Wrongly Dividing the word of God.

= That produces heretics who build denominations by the thousands and thousands.

So....Why am i on forums ?

To help the born again understand what i just wrote, and to help them escape.

To do this, the HERESY is exposed, and the TRUTH is revealed.

Why is this not so simple ?
Its because the Devil is very smart, very cunning, and what He does, is .. he dresses up His LIES as if they are truth.
The devil's lies, sound true, because He mixes in some truth with lies and the believer does not = DISCERN IT.

TRUTH is not partial.
So, that is why if the Theology is not completely right, then its wrong.

And the devil's theology is usually partly right, and that is how it deceives you. Its because what is partly wrong, is what ruins your faith.

See, the Devil will have his people preach that "Jesus saves" and then He has them add to it, Law, Commandments, Enduring to the end, water baptism, trying to be like Christ, confessing sin, and on and on all these SELF WORKS He has you adding to THE CROSS that has no need for them.

And when you add to THE CROSS, what YOU TRY TO DO< then you have denied Christ's Sacrifice as the ONLY WAY to be forgiven and the only way to Heaven.

See what the devil does ?
He does it to most believers their first 1-2 yrs, after they are saved.
But He can get you anytime you fall under the influence of one of His "ministers of righteousness".

Edited by Behold

• Members
Posted (edited)

Now, 

Let me get ahead of someone who is going to not understand why i said that "water baptism" is a part of a deceiver's theology.

So, lets us agree that we are all to be water baptized, AFTER we are saved.

See that?

"AFTER" you are born again, you then get in that baptism pool or lake or if you come to Israel, i can dunk you in the the Sea of Galilee, if you like.

So, the issue isn't water baptism.. the deception is as the Catholics and JW's teach it.. 

Its that "water washes away your sin"..

See that?  That is how a Water Cult teaches "water baptism".. .

And that heresy, that "doctrine of devils' Hebrews 13:9, comes from the Douay Rheims Catholic Bible, that states.

"we are Born again... BY water".

See that?

"Born again...BY WATER...

And that is why Catholics and other false denominations put so much emphasis on Water...baptism.

It the same as teaching that "water saves you", .. or "water washes away your sin".

And God knows that's not True, as "only JESUS saves".

Because.. "without the shedding of Blood, there is no remission, there is no forgiveness".

Edited by Behold

• Members
1 hour ago, Behold said:

Reader

There are 45,000 "christian" denominations in the world...obo.

Why isn't there only ONE?

As there is ONE BODY of Christ

As there is ONE Church

But there are 45,000 Denominations "Globally"..

So, what is the issue?

A.) Wrongly Dividing the word of God.

= That produces heretics who build denominations by the thousands and thousands.

So....Why am i on forums ?

To help the born again understand what i just wrote, and to help them escape.

To do this, the HERESY is exposed, and the TRUTH is revealed.

Why is this not so simple ?
Its because the Devil is very smart, very cunning, and what He does, is .. he dresses up His LIES as if they are truth.
The devil's lies, sound true, because He mixes in some truth with lies and the believer does not = DISCERN IT.

TRUTH is not partial.
So, that is why if the Theology is not completely right, then its wrong.

And the devil's theology is usually partly right, and that is how it deceives you. Its because what is partly wrong, is what ruins your faith.

See, the Devil will have his people preach that "Jesus saves" and then He has them add to it, Law, Commandments, Enduring to the end, water baptism, trying to be like Christ, confessing sin, and on and on all these SELF WORKS He has you adding to THE CROSS that has no need for them.

And when you add to THE CROSS, what YOU TRY TO DO< then you have denied Christ's Sacrifice as the ONLY WAY to be forgiven and the only way to Heaven.

See what the devil does ?
He does it to most believers their first 1-2 yrs, after they are saved.
But He can get you anytime you fall under the influence of one of His "ministers of righteousness".

Behold...what is your point? I don't know of anyone here who has a works-based salvation. The people here know that the only way to Heaven is repentance and salvation through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. 

So, Behold, just exactly what are you trying to say? How are you trying to help those who hold to the fundamentals of the faith without addition to escape? Again, we have the Holy Spirit as our teacher.

• Members

What verses specifically in the Douay Rheims state that water washes away our sins just for comparison to the KJV? My uncle has his Douay Rheims and would like to know.