• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

hi my name is shlomo

• Members

why did god not kill me from the womb

i curse the day i was born, i threw my bible out in the trash

i cant wait for the new earth and new heavens because then i can fly away from god forever. i hate him with my whol soul, i wish i never knew him. I don't want to ever be conformed to his image

help7.png

• 1 month later...
  • Members
3 hours ago, Violin77 said:

I'm sorry that you seem to be in so much pain. If you don't have anyone to talk to, I am a good listener. 

The only gift God have given me in situation like this is prayer. I have not been having just a little pain, not a bad day. I am having pain that doesn’t go away over a prolonged period of time. I have gotten to the point that when i pray, i don’t know what to say anymore. I just love God. 

I am in a of pain with no end. I have pain, pressure in my forehead, eyes, and the agony of being in the presence of any stimulus like light. I presently i cannot chew food. I spend a considerable amounts of time in dark rooms. I am rejected anywhere I go. I have no resources to visit a doctor. I gave up on God but it wasn't the solution. 

I have learned to live with my pain and thank God for sparing my life. Believe me, he can mend our broken hearts. We will overcome. Our yesterday will be story. He is the God of all flesh. Nothing is too hard for him to do

Don’t you forget he calmed the sea

Don’t you forget he raised the dead

Don’t you forget he came to die that we might live forever

Don't give up