Jump to content
  • Welcome Guest

    For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

BrotherTony
BrotherTony

Ron Hamilton, aka "Patch the Pirate" has gone home to be with the Lord.






User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Russell Anderson....co-founder of Hyles-Anderson College in Hammond, Indiana. He was a good man. I had the privilege of meeting him once. He was a very humble, Godly servant of Christ. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Lord is removing all his good old pastors. Another 25 more years, and will have only liberal pastors, those that say yes, to the LGBTQX  movement, and gay marriages. Trouble just around the corner. The youths are not responding to carry the torch. In my view, hopefully I’m wrong. Thankful for those that serve.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Russell Anderson....co-founder of Hyles-Anderson College in Hammond, Indiana. He was a good man. I had the privilege of meeting him once. He was a very humble, Godly servant of Christ. 

That place would have had a different history if the previous pastors were as humble as Anderson. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

The Lord is removing all his good old pastors. Another 25 more years, and will have only liberal pastors, those that say yes, to the LGBTQX  movement, and gay marriages. Trouble just around the corner. The youths are not responding to carry the torch. In my view, hopefully I’m wrong. Thankful for those that serve.

TGL...why are you consistently so negative about pastors, our youth, and the churches in general? God says HE will build his church on himself and that the gate's of hell would not prevail against it. 

Edited by BrotherTony

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

TGL...why are you consistently so negative about pastors, our youth, and the churches in general? God says HE will build his church on himself and that the gate's of hell would not prevail against it. 

Thanks for sharing that verse. I believe that verse, what is kind a hard, just watching all that stuff happening around you, and there’s nothing you can do about it. I also believe, you can’t go around just thinking everything is gonna be just fine. It doesn’t matter what happens.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Thanks for sharing that verse. I believe that verse, what is kind a hard, just watching all that stuff happening around you, and there’s nothing you can do about it. I also believe, you can’t go around just thinking everything is gonna be just fine. It doesn’t matter what happens.

Who says anything about everything "being just fine?" Whether everything's the way we believe it should be or not, God already knows what is going on and what will transpire. We still should be out there building the kingdom and trying to help change the world for Christ.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites



Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...