• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Raccoons in the wall?

• Members

Want me to send my buddy to help?

army_squirrel.jpg

LOL!!! That squirrel would definitely get rid of any critter in the wall, and the wall I might add. It seems as if the critter found its way out of the wall because I haven't heard it yesterday, unless it's hibernating. :(

Love,
Madeline

• Members

LOL!!! That squirrel would definitely get rid of any critter in the wall, and the wall I might add. It seems as if the critter found its way out of the wall because I haven't heard it yesterday, unless it's hibernating. :(

Love,
Madeline

Oh. he's very good at avoiding collateral damage. High tech weaponry ensures no damage to your walls. (But of course, that kind of ammo isn't cheap!)

• Members

Thought of something. if you could drop some moth balls down into the walls they will get rid of many things. Their great to put in an attic to get rid of wasp. Throw up under a house to keep animals out.

Put some in an old sock and hang in a storage building to keep both insect and animals out.

• Members

When my husband was deployed I needed to set a mousetrap. I set a shopping bag on its side and slid the trap into it. When the mouse met its doom, all I had to do was pick up the bag by its handles and dispose of it.

Humm.... will I see this product on TV? "MouseTrap in a Bag"

• Members

Unfortunately enough...the noise has returned, and I believe that it has something to do with Satan. I reluctantly entered a halloween store with a friend of mine to check out the halloween items (latex zombies, gOBlin costumes, etc.), and after I returned home the noise had returned and with more frequency. I believe it had to do with me touching the OBjects in the halloween store and the spirits that dwelled there, and this noise in the walls has rOBbed me of my peace. I know this may sound odd, but I would like for those here to pray that this noise would go away soon...whatever the cause is. Jesus said where two or three are gathered together in His name, there He is in the midst. Thanks in advance!

Love,
Madeline

• Members

You are certainly in my prayers Madeline.:icon_pray:

We had a coon get into our porch roof where she had her babies. Those things made horrible noises and it was difficult to deal with. Even so, I didn't have the heart to kill the little ones so I waited until they were grown and moved out before I used sheet metal to cover the area where they got in.

• Members

And yet another idea....

In gun safety courses a "set" mousetrap is often passed around the class. They are told that everyone must handle it and pass it on. Some almost can't bring themselves to grab the set trap fearing that it "snap". Even though they are handling it on the sides they still fear the thing. Then the instructor says: "Most people are more careful in the handling of a mousetrap than they are a handgun."

I can imagine the exercise in church. Passing the trap around church then saying: "Most people handle a mousetrap more carefully than they do Satan." Of course, one could never do that... but it sure would make a point!

• Members

Yes, that might go over like a lead balloon.

A pastor friend who has since died pulled these 2 stunts.

After Sunday School when preaching time came, the back door opened, he came through it pulling a large heavy cross. The members in the pews set there stunned watching him struggle trying to tote that very heavy cross. About 3/4 of the way up the church aisle he stopped and asked, "Isn't anyone going to help me pull this cross?"

I feel most can get the jest of this what he was trying to get across to the members, they fired him.

The other one was he set a coffin in front of the pulpit, had it open, had all the members to pass by and look into it. he had a mirror placed on the pillow where they would see a reflection of their self. Yes, they fired him.

That said way to many believers claim to believe in Jesus, but yet they treat the old devil is he was only a cartoon looking character who wears red flannel PJ's with a long pointed tail and a set of horns. Thanks in part to Flip Wilson who made this quote so famous, "The Devil Made Me Do It."

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

James 2:19 (KJV)

We best believe, the old devil is real, he is very hard at work and is having great success. If only all of us believers would do the right thing we could stop some of his success.

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:7-8 (KJV)