• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Majesty Music, Hamilton and Garlock

pianogirl

• Members

I am working on a master's project and would like to know any information someone may have on Majesty Music or the Garlocks and Hamiltons. If you have had the opportunity to work with them, please let me know. Thanks!

Well, it depends on what you mean by "work with them"...We know them and their family well. They are family friends as well as ministry colleagues. Our family and friends have participated with Ron and Shelly on various recordings (doing character voices, singing, etc.) and concerts over the years. My oldest daughter was recently asked to sing in the "Patch kids' choir" for an upcoming recording, but we had other commitments which didn't allow her to participate this time. We know each of Ron and Shelly's kids personally, and have enjoyed interaction with them over the years. (BTW, the fact that we've been involved with Majesty Music has a lot to do with the fact that we live close enough to Greenville, SC, to be able to do so.)

If you're wondering what kind of people they are, I can assure you that they are sweet and sincere Christians who love others and bend over backwards to serve anyone who comes their way. They are warm, transparent, and fun to be around. If you want to contact them, PM me, and I'll try to get that information to you. (You could prOBably just as easily find out their contact information by Googling it.)

I don't know if I feel comfortable answering just any question about the family, especially in a public forum. (And I do want to retain my anonymity online, so you really won't be able to quote me in your paper. :wink) But, again, if I can help you with anything, PM me.