• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

PLease pray for a young man named "Eric" a extremly close friend of Ari's...

• Members

Suddenly they found Eric has lung cancer and has moved to the bones -stage 4-already.Please pray for Eric to have a special move of the Spirit before His death. He call's us all in His time. Ari will need prayer for strength and not to become bitter over someone he consider's a person to strive and emmulate. The Holy Spirit needs to move in this entire situation.. PLEASE pray for them both during this difficult time in their lives. In Christ's His by Grace:icon_pray::icon_pray::icon_pray:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Eric is now so medicated for pain he's stopped seeing visitors but I believe the hardest of all he has now unplugged his phone to the very closest of friend's and any simblance of family he had. Pray for the miracle of his accepting the LORD in these last day's. Only now can we see the LORD supply this need but the truth has been that all along this journey. Why don't we see then how urgent the need really is and only the Lord can meet the need before this type of situation hits!? Maybe I should be speaking in a more personnal way of how I'm realizing that now. Pray for my eye's to be opened by HIM!! in Christ but He's still not finished with me yet! His by Grace

• 1 month later...
  • Members

UPDATE !!PLease Read!! I spoke with Ari yesterday and Eric has died. Please pray for Ari as His hope isn't in the Lord Jesus. I don't know whatever happen to Eric spiritually because he cut himself off from all he could. Ari expressed to me it's very difficult because he died a very painful death. This is very hard to accept for anyone but I pray he came to the Living Saviour during his last few week's. Please pray now for Ari to be have this event to soften his heart and that the Lord will call Him unto Him and he will see his need and come to the Saviour. The Lord work's all thing's out for good!! Ari seem's to have such a open heart and I believe this is the Lord's doing! Thank you for all the prayer's!! Your prayer's meant the world to me alone!!!

• Members

Thank you John and Kayla! I trusted you were praying yet answering to let me know you heard me now gives me peace that I'm not alone! in Christ, His by Grace

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Heb 13:5 I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

God's children are never alone, never forsaken, for He careth for us.

:icon_pray:

• Members

You are absolutely correct!! Pray for me because this is one thing I so many time's "feel" but I should be reminded of what His Word say's!! Thank you! :icon_pray::icon_pray::icon_pray::icon_pray:

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Heb 13:5 I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

God's children are never alone, never forsaken, for He careth for us.

:icon_pray: