• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

5 year old, Caleb, from our church sings "God's Little People"

bgann4546

• Members

5 year old, Caleb Goolsby sings as I accompany him with guitar. He's singing......."God's Little People". His mother and dad are so proud of him. He's such a blessing to our church. PreacherE and his wife Kendrajoy play a big part in Caleb's discipleship. With this talent at such a young age is God given.

• Members

This is an amazing Little boy who has loads of talent! I know his parents and his church family are very proud of him. He is a blessing to all who know him. Great jOB Caleb keep on doing God's work and he will bless you for it. We love you. Keep up the great work!!!!!]

• Members

I think I have a better recording of him doing this song if you want it. I know it prOBably tickled his parents to see him on youtube.

I wanted to share some of our church music on this site, but it wouldn't let me post audio mp3, or wma files. I found it was easier to make up a little something with movie maker (instead of converting to .wAV files) and post it on you tube and provide the link. That way, we can share Jesus with the world, instead of just one site. PreacherE, sister Karen and myself love you and sister Kendra and thank you for the example you set before our children. The kids love you too and that's evident in the church. I think Caleb was one of your first to quote all 66 books of the Bible and he was so proud of the certificate you gave him. Remarkable talent for the young man at the age of 5......WOW !!! As you preach to them on Wednesday night, I can see them growing in grace and wisdom,,,,,,,,Joy unspeakable and full of glory !!!!!